• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay group invite?

11 posts in this topic

I got an email from the "eBay Groups Admin" with an invite to join "League of Extraordinary Comic Book Collectors" group.

I've never heard of "ebay groups" and I have no idea how/why I would be on a list to join such a thing. this

gets me thinking is this some sort of phishing attempt to try and get me to click on these links in th email and capture my personal info?

It seems suspect to me.

I got an email from the "eBay Groups Admin" with an invite to join "League of Extraordinary Comic Book Collectors" group.

I've never heard of "ebay groups" and I have no idea how/why I would be on a list to join such a thing. this

gets me thinking is this some sort of phishing attempt to try and get me to click on these links in th email and capture my personal info?

It seems suspect to me.

That group has been around a while. Go to the Community group section on ebay and do a search, should pop right up.

Is this the same group that is run by the guy that laminates GA funny books???

Bingo. Guy claims to be in Mensa, but he's a retahd who laminates comics. He was all butthurt when the Smithsonian rejected his collection because they were laminated.

http://q-comics.com/

And I love how everything is so "sketchy" to the OP lol