• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever seen one of these? Charlton

12 posts in this topic

Cover does have a signature, Tom Sutton. Inside it says contributing artists Steve Ditko, Wayne Howard, Don Newton, Joe Staton, and Tom Sutton. It's 32 pages long and about half the size of a comic book. Composition of the material is also the same as a comic. It is in NM condition. How can I put a value on this? There isn't any previous sales that I can come up with, not that I want to sell it.

you have one of the rarest Charlton books in existence - up there with Charlton Bulseye Special, Space Adventures 14 and Nature Boy 4

I'd have paid $100 for it

Cool. Thanks for all the info, everybody. I know I sent away for it back in 76 or 77, read it probably once, and stored it in a box ever since. It is in excellent condition, and has one of those tough black covers. I never really gave it much thought, as back then we were into Marvel and DC, but did pick up those charltons when we saw them. I'm glad I now know that it does have value, and I will treat it as such. Thanks!!