• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A small batch of Anthony Castrillo covers [CLOSED]

60 posts in this topic

These will be being subbed by AC onsite at Baltimore, which I think means the grading should be faster. Is that true? It sounds true to me.

Prices include the comic and CGC fast track grading. If you want the comic raw, I'll knock $40 off the price.

USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping within the continental U.S in included. If you live elsewhere, send me a PM and I'll see if we can't work something out. Most likely it'll be exact cost less $10.

:takeit: in the thread trumps all

:rulez: NO HOS OR PROBIES!!!

Payment is kindly requested via paypal by EOD Wednesday, 9/5. If you need extra time to pay, or want to use some other payment method for some reason, please let me know before claiming anything.

PLEASE NOTE: These are not yet graded. Given that they still need to go through the CGC process, receiving them within the standard 30 day time frame may not happen. We'll shoot for it, but I can't control how long grading takes. The last few fast track submissions I've done have gotten back to me in about two weeks, maybe a bit longer. :)

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: Like the proverbial eBay seller who found his grandfather's old comics in the attic, I'm no grading master. Especially when it comes to 9.8s. I can tell you that Anthony knows how to take care of comics while working on them, and that I'm trying not to touch them at all, but I can't guarantee that anything's going to come back an official CGC 9.8. ;)

(Think that's enough disclaimers?)