• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC hits 2 million!

62 posts in this topic

they should have told us what the 2millionth book was! Might have been mine, I have about 20 books there that are probably being graded now as they were submitted late May...

The turnaround time is now TWO MILLION business days?!? :facepalm:
It's ok, Jason. I had an uncle that couldn't read either. :kidaround:

I didnt even hit the link :blush:

I saw 2 million and just assumed that was the new turnaround time. Seemed logical (shrug)

they should have told us what the 2millionth book was! Might have been mine, I have about 20 books there that are probably being graded now as they were submitted late May...

You still have like 40 more business days :gossip:

CGC expects to see more submissions of original cover art, which the company grades as part of its Signature Series service.

They have to be talking sketch covers, eh? Would be cool if they got into grading OA, but something tells me that isn't what they're referring to here.

It's not the book pictured in the article?

This is without question my favorite part of the article! Thank god for these "advances" from CGC this year! :applause:

I cant wait to see the next "advance" i have to pay for! :idea:

For example, earlier this year, CGC made CGC Grader Notes available through the CGC Certification Verification Tool. These notes are a valuable part of the grading process and can help explain why a collectible received the grade it did. CGC expects to introduce more advances like the Grader Notes in the coming years.