• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You can keep only 1 comic from your collection, which would it be ?

132 posts in this topic

That's a tough question and I can only narrow it down to two.

The first one because it was a gift from "Buttock" during a transaction for some

other books and I was shocked he passed on this Beauty to me. Also it's an awesome Russ Heath cover. :headbang:

Picture1389.jpg

The second one is awesome in hand and the scan doesn't do it justice and

it has beautiful white pages with absolutely no tanning anywhere. :cloud9:

Picture1356-1.jpg

Wow, semi-tough call. Ive got an Avengers 93, FF 92, and an X-Men 67 from when I was a kid. Those would be tough to get rid of.

However, there is an untouchable. Thor 168 CGC 9.4 Oakland. Not only is it a tough book in grade, not only is it a Pedigree, but it was given to me by Nik's wife after his passing.

Cant get rid of it

Cool story Arex, I didn't realize that Nik's wife gave it to you. (thumbs u I believe I briefly owned that copy at one point.

That is an easy question and ironically the same book that was the first one I bought.

127433.jpg

I took her to Charlotte this summer and got Stan to sign the front interior page.

Thanks for the great memories Stan!

I have been through good times and bad with this mag...

crazy enough I will probably be buried with this book.

Wow, semi-tough call. Ive got an Avengers 93, FF 92, and an X-Men 67 from when I was a kid. Those would be tough to get rid of.

However, there is an untouchable. Thor 168 CGC 9.4 Oakland. Not only is it a tough book in grade, not only is it a Pedigree, but it was given to me by Nik's wife after his passing.

Cant get rid of it

Cool story Arex, I didn't realize that Nik's wife gave it to you. (thumbs u I believe I briefly owned that copy at one point.

I don't ever remeber anyone but Nik owning it. I can remember bringing my copy to Baltimore and Nik bringin his and we were talkin junk about who's copy was better lol

The copy that one and I swapped back and forth was a non-ped book. That copy you bought off of eBay and then we traded it back and forth several times :banana:

You have got to allow me a few: a story arc (if not for the story, for the overall "oppressing" atmosphere).

It would be Fantastic Four 64-65-66-67. Especially 66-67.

If only one, for sentimental reasons, Fantastic Four #8, signed by Jack Kirby, because after I met him he made me felt almost like "one of the family"…

And for the golden age… I’d say National Comics #13.

It’s impossible to choose one, rather it’s easier to sacrifice them all, just in case, and keep 'em in your heart… :)