• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever seen a comic in a worse condition than this ?

30 posts in this topic

Just noticed this gem on ebay.

Looks as if the dog has had it for dinner and then passed it out. Never seen a comic look worse than this in 35 yrs of collecting (or maybe I haven't seen many comics)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STORY-ACTION-COMICS-252-FIRST-SUPERGIRL-ISSUE-SEE-DESCRIPTION-/271051601266?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D1827952421946585242%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1020%26rk%3D1%26

I can appreciate this noobs enthusiasm and inquisitiveness. Out of his 35 posts, 15 of them were new threads.

Also, that book is simply a run-of-the-mill coverless book that is a bit beat up.

Looks like it might just be the pages of the first story stapled together, although the description isn't clear.

I can appreciate this noobs enthusiasm and inquisitiveness. Out of his 35 posts, 15 of them were new threads.

Also, that book is simply a run-of-the-mill coverless book that is a bit beat up.

We've got ourselves a very enthusiastic group of newbs lately.

Never seen a comic look worse than this in 35 yrs of collecting

You must not get out much. Stop by my house some day when I unearth a new bunker collection. You'll see things that are unspeakable. lol

The worst book I ever saw was a Detective 31 that had this one beaten by miles. It was in a thread here not that long ago. The book had an enormous (5"? 6"?) circular hole through the center of the entire book. If I could only find the thread, I'd add a link. Anybody else recall that book?