• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomb Of Dracula #1

103 posts in this topic

that is niceeeeeee!

The vertical centering is about as perfect as can be.

That's what sealed the buy. Unfortunately, there's a chip out of the back cover that drags the overall grade down ( PGM thread with back cover scan ), but this book is so often centered so badly, I still went for it.

Love this book! :applause: My humble set is growing slowely but surely.... :wishluck:

TOD1_foreigngroup_forforums.jpg

Those are righteous (thumbs u

I'm only a #10 away from having the whole ToD run, and have been thinking of adding maybe the 30c and 35c price variants or foreign versions like those (as an excuse to keep buying more of a series I like).

Without being so crass as to ask how much those go for... how much do those go for? More than the US versions, WAY more, less...? Curious, and know nothing about them.

Love this book! :applause: My humble set is growing slowely but surely.... :wishluck:

I'm only a #10 away from having the whole ToD run, and have been thinking of adding maybe the 30c and 35c price variants or foreign versions like those (as an excuse to keep buying more of a series I like).

Without being so crass as to ask how much those go for... how much do those go for? More than the US versions, WAY more, less...? Curious, and know nothing about them.

:gossip: No, not crass at all… I think making excuses to keep collecting the series you love is awesome! Completists are becoming rarer and rarer in this key-based focused world! lol

The Italian book can be had for about 20 euros without the stickers depending on condition of course….. the Italian books contained really cool stickers, and when a Italian book contains them, especially if they are still attached to the centerfold you will be forced to pay big bucks! Skys the limit usually I think…

Tomb_dracula_italianWstickers.jpg

The Australian and Yugoslav were both gifts from foreign variant collector buddies! I do know that the Aussie book was selling for 50 bucks on American Ebay for a while….. but I had never seen one except for this one for sale on American Ebay? Australian Ebay will be where you will find the Aussie TOD 1…. But I really have no idea how much they go for there? The Aussie boardies would have to speak up…..

The Yugoslav book is pretty rare and probably is gonna be a tough nut to crack? Honestly I wouldn’t see this book going for less than maybe 35 euros in this condition in Europe. Here in America if I was going to sell it, I wouldn’t let it go for less than a 150-175 bucks in this condition. You just do not see them like ever! But, mine must stay with its set…… (shrug)

If you’d like, send me a PM and I will keep a look out for ya!

:gossip: No, not crass at all… I think making excuses to keep collecting the series you love is awesome! Completists are becoming rarer and rarer in this key-based focused world! lol

The Italian book can be had for about 20 euros without the stickers depending on condition of course….. the Italian books contained really cool stickers, and when a Italian book contains them, especially if they are still attached to the centerfold you will be forced to pay big bucks! Skys the limit usually I think…

Tomb_dracula_italianWstickers.jpg

The Australian and Yugoslav were both gifts from foreign variant collector buddies! I do know that the Aussie book was selling for 50 bucks on American Ebay for a while….. but I had never seen one except for this one for sale on American Ebay? Australian Ebay will be where you will find the Aussie TOD 1…. But I really have no idea how much they go for there? The Aussie boardies would have to speak up…..

The Yugoslav book is pretty rare and probably is gonna be a tough nut to crack? Honestly I wouldn’t see this book going for less than maybe 35 euros in this condition in Europe. Here in America if I was going to sell it, I wouldn’t let it go for less than a 150-175 bucks in this condition. You just do not see them like ever! But, mine must stay with its set…… (shrug)

If you’d like, send me a PM and I will keep a look out for ya!

I much prefer completism over keys, even if it comes with a bit heavier of a beating at re-sale time. The common stuff may not sell all that well, but it just doesn't feel like much of a collection unless you have EVERYTHING!!!!

I was totally unaware of the stickers in that book, and now I have to have one. Great.

There's a Greek ToD #1 (actually, quite a few issues of the series) that has been on eBay for a while now that I keep vacillating over. Only about $50. Sounds like that's not too far out of line.

Thanks for the info, and as soon as I get some solvency going, I will be neck deep in the search for these, it seems. ;)

That is a sweet copy, Nick. Is that a floating piece of the comic at the top center?

Centering is as good as it gets.

It's my copy that I posted above :facepalm: