• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Sets Added! Thanos Imperative, Uncanny X-Force, Infinity Abyss + More

22 posts in this topic

The usual stuff...

:takeit: over PMs.

Price includes shipping via Media Mail with a copy of the Domestic Mail Manual section that highlights the fact that yes, comic books are allowed to be sent via Media Mail (Section 173.2.3, subsection 4.1) - just in case the post office wants to get cute. Sorry, no international.

Payment via Paypal, No HOSers or Probies. Let's rock.

Marvel Zombies #1-5 w/ variants + signed NM/NM+ $79 shipped.

Really nice set, all NM/NM+ for sure. Includes #1 third printing, #1 fourth printing, #4 second printing, #5 second printing and a Black Panther zombie variant signed by Sudyam.

00Zomb.JPG

X-23 Collection! Both limited series, one-shot and complete regular series #1-21 NM/NM+$75 shipped. All very nice, most of the regular series was bought off the shelf, read once. Get caught up on X-23!

00x23.JPG

That's all for now. It will take me a few days to get my Uncanny runs put together, but I will have #150-390 available soon - if interested and want a heads up, drop me a PM.

X-23 Collection! Both limited series, one-shot and complete regular series #1-21 NM/NM+$75 shipped. All very nice, most of the regular series was bought off the shelf, read once. Get caught up on X-

:takeit:

^^

Adding new books here in a few:

Infinity Abyss

Thanos Imperative, Ignition and Guardians of the Galaxy lead-in

Thanos regular series

Uncanny X-Force

Suicide Squad

Phoenix End Song set with Variants

Thanos Imperative 1-6, Thanos Ignition, Thanos Devastation and Guardians of the Galaxy 25, which is the lead in to all this Thanos stuff - all NM$35 shipped.

THANOSIMP.JPG

Thanos regular series #1-12, missing #8$12 shippedSOLD!

Mostly NM, a few VF. The first couple have a little spine roll, but no damage. No 9.8s in this bunch, sorry.

THANOS.JPG

Uncanny X-Force 27 book lot #s1-31 (missing 3-5, 11) NM/NM+ $60 shipped. Only read once, fresh from the LCS. #12 and #13 are 2nd prints. Not to mention they hook ya for $4 cover price each issue! #31 not pictured.

XFORCE.JPG