• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collectors society question

15 posts in this topic

Rather than start another thread I'll ask here.

How long after signing up for the membership do you get these coupons and are they emailed to you as a PDF file or other?

Thanks

You can send whatever you like although I don't believe you can use it on magazines. The max value per book is $1,000.

Pretty sure you can use them on magazines.

I wasn't sure as I've only used them on comics but seems like it would make sense to use on mags too. On their services page, it lists its use under the comic tiers.

I have just signed up for a membership and am ready to mail books. My payment went through and I have a member number. I assume I can mail books out on Monday without waiting for this packet to come in the mail right?

I have just signed up for a membership and am ready to mail books. My payment went through and I have a member number. I assume I can mail books out on Monday without waiting for this packet to come in the mail right?

Without the coupon? hm

I believe so. Although you will most likely have to use the coupon in your next submission.

you can't use the free coupons for magazine grading

Problem with mag subs is they're so :censored: expensive to have graded.

You can't use collectors society coupons on them either which is why I no longer pay the annual fee because I would never use the coupons.

Have they just changed this? I used my first coupons to have 3 mags graded last year? If so? that is mess!

Not sure where all the misinformation is coming from, but I called today and as long as you send all the same type (all 3 mags or all 3 comics) they will grade them with the coupon. You can't mix and match though, for instance 2 mags and 1 comic or vice versa.

This has been discussed in the magazine forum and MakMorn sorted it out.