• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHERE THE F*** ARE THOSE BALTIMORE SKETCHES?

230 posts in this topic

I had a relatively small haul from Baltimore, but I definitely loved how each of my sketches/commissions turned out. I got a Wolverine head sketch from John Romita Jr at the Hero Initiative Booth, a Cap vs Snake Eyes from Finch, and a Gambit and Rogue piece by Mike Choi.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=135310

Great Pieces Won

Thanks Chris. You added some nice Emma Frost pieces to your collection. Definitely love the Finch one. Great seeing you at Baltimore again. See you in NY.

I had a relatively small haul from Baltimore, but I definitely loved how each of my sketches/commissions turned out. I got a Wolverine head sketch from John Romita Jr at the Hero Initiative Booth, a Cap vs Snake Eyes from Finch, and a Gambit and Rogue piece by Mike Choi.

Great Pieces Won

This is my haul form BCC 12. I have stepped away from blank covers :sorry: and am trying to decide to stick to a con sketch book or "loose" paper sketches hm

Overall I am very happy with this haul-got everything done on my list :)

#america #whocares

:cloud9: Bolland Joker--pleasure to meet Chris and a huge (worship)

nq3evp.jpg

Finch Venom Bust --awesome watching him sketch this in person after he did this batman on a jam blank you might of heard of. Yeah I got to watch both of those get drawn in person :acclaim:

2n199vn.jpg

Linda Blair sig with sketch by Ken Haeser and Buzz Hasson. I got Linda Blair's sig at a small horror con in April and was looking to get the right artist to draw under it..I think it came out :headbang:

2ivy1x2.jpg

Michael Dooney who I have had no luck getting a sketch from at previous cons (always seemed I got to him a little late to get on his con sketch list) offered up a board opp to get on his list and I jumped at the opp!! :banana:

Michonne

2gwt6vc.jpg

Jeremy Bastian Commission

I arranged this commission to be picked up at the con and when I did it was awesome to hear that Jeremy will be using this original character in a future story. He said this idea came right to him and as you can tell its out of this world and I love it!! :luhv:

begqg.jpg

This is my haul form BCC 12. I have stepped away from blank covers :sorry: and am trying to decide to stick to a con sketch book or "loose" paper sketches hm

Overall I am very happy with this haul-got everything done on my list :)

#america #whocares

:cloud9: Bolland Joker--pleasure to meet Chris and a huge (worship)

nq3evp.jpg

Finch Venom Bust --awesome watching him sketch this in person after he did this batman on a jam blank you might of heard of. Yeah I got to watch both of those get drawn in person :acclaim:

2n199vn.jpg

Linda Blair sig with sketch by Ken Haeser and Buzz Hasson. I got Linda Blair's sig at a small horror con in April and was looking to get the right artist to draw under it..I think it came out :headbang:

2ivy1x2.jpg

Michael Dooney who I have had no luck getting a sketch from at previous cons (always seemed I got to him a little late to get on his con sketch list) offered up a board opp to get on his list and I jumped at the opp!! :banana:

Michonne

2gwt6vc.jpg

Jeremy Bastian Commission

I arranged this commission to be picked up at the con and when I did it was awesome to hear that Jeremy will be using this original character in a future story. He said this idea came right to him and as you can tell its out of this world and I love it!! :luhv:

begqg.jpg

Great stuff! :applause:

welcome to the forums!

I almost forgot this one because I stashed it in my laptop bag so it wouldn't get bent up.

There was a little dude - maybe 8 or 10 years old - showing off his artwork. He had some prints for sale. I got his Dr. Doom - because it rocks - and paid him twice what he was asking.

Noah Selack - Dr. Doom:

NoahSelackDrDoom.jpg