• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHERE THE F*** ARE THOSE BALTIMORE SKETCHES?

230 posts in this topic

Not really new sketches but i did manage to spend some time with 2 of my influences.

Jose and Bernie.

[font:Book Antiqua]Congratulations Anthony,

Garcia Lopez is so underappreciated IMHO,

Wrightson deserve his fame.

Well done sir...[/font]

:golfclap:

thanks Mike.

The best word of advice I could give any board member going to a convention for the first time. If you are expected to purchase a Finch Sketch get there early and DO NOT walk to his table RUN to his table. David Finch's line may have equaled Stan Lee's ........ and that is saying something.

I got this early Saturday around 11 A.M. and witnessed the line madness grow from my rearview mirror.

David Finch: SuperMan

7978027914_7653027b46_c.jpg

IMAG0236-1-1 by C-Raider1, on Flickr

Thanks Sean

I gave him a reference of the current Rogue but he decided he would go old school

I think it came out well for the low price

Yes we spoke about how cold it is up north. he said

He likes the conventions in the warm states and Baltimore is the farthest north he we would like to visit for cons

thanks Mike.

The best word of advice I could give any board member going to a convention for the first time. If you are expected to purchase a Finch Sketch get there early and DO NOT walk to his table RUN to his table. David Finch's line may have equaled Stan Lee's ........ and that is saying something.

I got this early Saturday around 11 A.M. and witnessed the line madness grow from my rearview mirror.

David Finch: SuperMan

7978027914_7653027b46_c.jpg

IMAG0236-1-1 by C-Raider1, on Flickr

Nice Finch! :applause: