• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Who

33 posts in this topic

So exactly what does this have to do with Comic General? As mentioned there is a thread in the Water Cooler which is where the subject belongs.

Sadly I see you are branching out of the Modern subforum to wreck havoc with off topic threads.

doh!

How can it be off topic when There's a Dr Who comic? Does that mean you can't talk about TWD tv show in the modern forum? I think it's an important thread as a lot of people collect and read Dr Who. surely there's more important things to complain about...

So exactly what does this have to do with Comic General? As mentioned there is a thread in the Water Cooler which is where the subject belongs.

Sadly I see you are branching out of the Modern subforum to wreck havoc with off topic threads.

doh!

How can it be off topic when There's a Dr Who comic? Does that mean you can't talk about TWD tv show in the modern forum? I think it's an important thread as a lot of people collect and read Dr Who. surely there's more important things to complain about...

+1

tumblr_m1o90ieq421qzls9ro1_500.jpg

I love this photo and can't wait to see how episode 1 of season 7 fits in with the introduction and story of the Doctor's new companion.

Does anyone think that the new companion is going to be a Dalek using a device that makes her appear human (I can't remember what it's called but we've seen one used in other episodes

So when does everyone think we will see the Fields of Trenzalore (sp?), the fall of the eleventh and do you think they will answer the question "Doctor Who?" What did everyone think about the end of the first episode of season 7?

It appears to me that episodes one and two of season 7 have been told out of chronological order from certain comments that have been made on the show by the Ponds. I wonder if Clara's future has already been written like River? I'm also wondering if the Dalek's asked the first quesiton and if the Doctor woke a sleeping giant by answerin the question that he was the Predator ... correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't merely asking the question supposed to be terrible according to the Silence? I know that answering the question means the end of existence according to the Silence, but I thought the question itself was supposedly bad. If someone would help here, I'd appreciate it.

I hope they don't ever answer the question even for viewers. I think it would be tragic for the series and that it is one of the most iconic things about the series Doctor Who.

I love Doctor Who!

I'm reading a Doctor Who treasury edition sized - comic right now in fact...Dr. Who and the Iron Legion from IDW. :)

Now...let's discuss the best Doctor of all time shall we?

TOM BAKER!!!

The Episode - Genesis of the Daleks = awesome sci-fi! Such a super episode! Davros is the coldest, most stomach-churning character of all time!

I am also a fan of David Tenant.

Even the "cheesy" doctors have been great! Thing I love most about the old Dr. Who is the campiness to it all...the cheesy monsters and effects. Classic!!

I love Doctor Who!

I'm reading a Doctor Who treasury edition sized - comic right now in fact...Dr. Who and the Iron Legion from IDW. :)

Now...let's discuss the best Doctor of all time shall we?

TOM BAKER!!!

The Episode - Genesis of the Daleks = awesome sci-fi! Such a super episode! Davros is the coldest, most stomach-churning character of all time!

I am also a fan of David Tenant.

Even the "cheesy" doctors have been great! Thing I love most about the old Dr. Who is the campiness to it all...the cheesy monsters and effects. Classic!!

I rank Hartnell the best, and Matt Smith the 2nd best. Baker comes in third for me.

This is from someone who has seen every Who episode ever---even the lost episodes via telesnaps. :insane:

Just downloaded season 2 of the new seasons to my iPad to take into hospital with me. Not sure why I haven't got into Who so determined to catch up now. Have Netflix so can crack on with the rest at home.

My soft spot for a doctor always goes to John Pertwee as that's who was on when I was a kid. I thought Chris eccleston was cool in season one and was prob the reason I stopped watching when they dropped him.

Don't worry, David Tennant redefines the show. So does Smith (thumbs u

I couldn't agree more. If you enjoyed the Ninth Doctor, you will love the tenth and the eleventh. In fact, Tennant is probably my favorite Doctor. No one has responded to my questions in my prior post. Anyone have any opinions about my previous questions they are willing to share?