• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ST 101

18 posts in this topic

It is a sharp book, well-centered which is rare, but the heavy dust shadow and rippled edge on the back cover, along with other defects would lower the grade a lot in my eyes.

I'd probably need to see a book like this first hand because assessing the extent of the defects is problematic from a scan (e.g., does the back cover wrinkling as apparent on the inside of the cover as it is on the outside?; is there any element of brittleness to the dust damaged areas?)

I apologize for my negativity, but I am probably sitting at no more than a 6.0.

It is a sharp book, well-centered which is rare, but the heavy dust shadow and rippled edge on the back cover, along with other defects would lower the grade a lot in my eyes.

I'd probably need to see a book like this first hand because assessing the extent of the defects is problematic from a scan (e.g., does the back cover wrinkling as apparent on the inside of the cover as it is on the outside?; is there any element of brittleness to the dust damaged areas?)

I apologize for my negativity, but I am probably sitting at no more than a 6.0.

Negativity is fine, I bought it as a 4.0.

TF