• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery #83 CGC 4.0 SOLD & CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I hate to let go of this one but I'm getting married next month (which is more costly than I assumed) so unfortunately I'ts gotta go. I just received this back from CGC yesterday with a few others and I'd like to offer it on the boards first so here it is! The book wouldn't fit my scanner so I tried to get the best pictures possible. I would be happy to take more upon request if anybody is interested.

After a little research and input from other board members I realize that I am asking too much for the book so here's a $500 price drop. I was asking $3000 OBO

I'm asking $2500 OBO shipped & fully insured to anywhere in the USA. I prefer PayPal but money order/cashiers check is ok and I'll give a 3% discount if you pay by mo/cc. First :takeit: is the proud new owner whether through PM or on the thread. Thanks

P9090021.jpg

P9090022.jpg

P9090023.jpg

P9090024.jpg2500

I'm heading to work but I'll check back when I get off. If anyone is interested I will consider all offers. I'm sure I'll have dozens of PM's to check later. :whistle: I'll wait til 8:00 tonight and then head to FeeBay I suppose. Thanks