• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few undercopy Fiction House

27 posts in this topic

I've got a few Fiction House books up for sale. Rules are easy:

No probies, shamers, trolls, shills or drama queens.

Payment is through paypal.

Shipping is $12 for 1-3 books, $3/book thereafter.

First :takeit: gets it.

Jungle Comics 3 CGC 3.5 slightly brittle pages

A very nice looking copy. I bought this from Harley Yee at WW Chicago a couple of years ago. Steve Borock looked at it and didn't think there was a problem with the pages. Steve, unfortunately, was not the final word on the matter. Paid big, asking little.

$135 SOLD!

Jungle3FC.jpg

Fletcher Hanks Fantomah story... hm

A very nice looking copy. I bought this from Harley Yee at WW Chicago a couple of years ago. Steve Borock looked at it and didn't think there was a problem with the pages. Steve, unfortunately, was not the final word on the matter. Paid big, asking little.

$135

Jungle3FC.jpg

$135

Jungle3FC.jpg

:takeit:

$135

Jungle3FC.jpg

sold! Thank you!

$135

sold! Thank you!

Nice cover and nice pickup! :applause: