• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

Hey bros, anyone know if CGC accepts books shipped in comic skins?? They're self stabbing kits . I have 2 books that I want to send that are in them and I don't want to take them out if I can help it....thanks guys! 

6 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Hey bros, anyone know if CGC accepts books shipped in comic skins?? They're self stabbing kits . I have 2 books that I want to send that are in them and I don't want to take them out if I can help it....thanks guys! 

@Buzzetta @greggy

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

1 hour ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

I had never heard of these things before.  While, I am sure that the guys at CGC have encountered them before I don't think you can guarantee that.  I think that Ninja would be better off removing them himself and sending in traditional bag and board and cardboard sandwich in that box since he would be more familiar with the removal process.  After all, he is the one that put them in there. 

They don't seem to be like PGX or CBCS holders which CGC has experience in cracking... so... there is an element of risk.

On 12/23/2020 at 4:27 PM, sagekilz said:

Four moderns, shipped today, standard grading.

Update: received by CGC (Sarasota) 12/30/2020 - 'My Submission' page still showing 'not received'.  Not suggesting it's taking too long, just the facts. :)  

Edited by sagekilz

29 minutes ago, cd4ever said:

Modern Slow

Received 11/25

Shipped 1/6

Hey now that it's on it's way! Have the butterfly's and anticipation to receive it with Joy! These tat are :insane:

6 minutes ago, lotofsilver said:

Expected results: 21 9.8, 3 9.6, 1 9.4

Actual results: 1 9.9, 24 9.8

I'll take that any day!

Screenshot_20210106-180614_Google.jpg

That's a lot of holes in one, peace!

tenor-1.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM