• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,947 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

My books are supposed to get there today but thanks to the postal system screw up, most likely wont be til tomorrow ...:makepoint:

snap. Having something in the works is fun, still a bit frustrating to rely on others. But it's still in control :wishluck: 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

snap. Having something in the works is fun, still a bit frustrating to rely on others. But it's still in control :wishluck: 

I always get nervous when they're in transit because anything could happen. I'll feel 100% better when it pops up as received . 

Magazine walkthrough received 12/15 with screening/pressing. Was just charged 1/11 for pressing.

Noob question: it still just says ‘received’ as status. Does being charged mean they’ve completing pressing and are sending for grading? Since it’s walkthrough can I expect to receive it back soon?

45 minutes ago, Shockmaster said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any updates for modern and modern prescreen submissions?

I have 11 modern slow books received Nov 20. Scheduled since before Christmas. Still scheduled. I have seen multiple people with the same tier and later received dates already have their books shipped. Frustrating.

6 minutes ago, SonOfWolF said:

I have 11 modern slow books received Nov 20. Scheduled since before Christmas. Still scheduled. I have seen multiple people with the same tier and later received dates already have their books shipped. Frustrating.

Seems like your books should be at least in grading/quality control. Have you said anything to them?

11 minutes ago, Eddiebrock147 said:

Seems like your books should be at least in grading/quality control. Have you said anything to them?

Called them last week. I was told that no one behind me would be done before me (seems not to be true). I was told they should be done soon. I will call again next week. I think I just hit the 33 business days today. I am only frustrated because it seems like people have jumped ahead of me.

6 minutes ago, SonOfWolF said:

Called them last week. I was told that no one behind me would be done before me (seems not to be true). I was told they should be done soon. I will call again next week. I think I just hit the 33 business days today. I am only frustrated because it seems like people have jumped ahead of me.

yes that is frustrating and it seemed that way for a bit from me observing. Not with my own books (different circumstances) but outlook is the perception. And who knows? :eek: eek!

10 minutes ago, SonOfWolF said:

I recently had one modern slow track submission received on 11/16 and shipped 12/16, while my 11/12 received was shipped on 12/23.