• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:
4 hours ago, Funnybooks said:

CGC Welcomes Bill Sienkiewicz, Award Winning Comic Book Artist, for an Exclusive Private Signing

I see a lot feedback that dictates in house signings aren't causing backlog but I have to wonder.... 

We'll just toss this one in the pile of stuff that isn't causing backlog...

853855304_ScreenShot2021-05-29at7_44_25PM.thumb.png.54267dc181d7fe434cc8ef1edb651fe5.png

1 Standard press and grade

4/6/21    Delivered

5/3/21    Received by CCS

5/12/21  Overcharged by CCS.  Called about the charges.

5/14/21   Called back about the charges.  Was given a CGC credit.  Not the same as the money going back on my card which is what I asked for.

6/1/21     TAT of 20 days for pressing is up but no movement at all.

I have no idea which date they are starting the TAT from now.

2 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:

So far sitting at 83 days at ccs, om counting by when it was delivered which was late January....let's get moving CGC!!! I know there is a long line behind me. 

Out of curiosity, have you been charged by CCS yet? I think you and I have boxes on the same Modern & Press path from back in January. Mine have been sitting at CCS for a total of 96 business days (Delivered 1/12). I was finally charged by CCS two weeks ago and my package still has not been received back to CGC (although i suppose i still have another 13 days based on their ETA). Was hoping id see an update this week, but not looking likely. Thought it was worth comparing notes with you.

1 minute ago, Jkelly said:

Out of curiosity, have you been charged by CCS yet? I think you and I have boxes on the same Modern & Press path from back in January. Mine have been sitting at CCS for a total of 96 business days (Delivered 1/12). I was finally charged by CCS two weeks ago and my package still has not been received back to CGC (although i suppose i still have another 13 days based on their ETA). Was hoping id see an update this week, but not looking likely. Thought it was worth comparing notes with you.

I have set for quick press marked received 1/21/21 that I have not been charged anything for yet.  

I have not which is something I'm not happy about.  The last I was told is that my order wouldn't be pressed until end of June which is when the charge should come down. So far I'm at 83 days because I'm counting on when they showed up in the system.  Hopefully one of us gets news soon because this is nuts.  Thanks for reaching out by the way. 

6 minutes ago, wombat said:

Do they send an email when they charge your CC or do you just have to pay attention to your charges?

They send an email with an invoice. But pro tip - always print a hard copy of your original invoice for yourself when packing or dig up your original invoice in your email. It seems like its a 50/50 shot on if they charge you the proper rate or the new inflated rate. The ask CGC board is flooded with people complaining about this.

They send an email with an invoice. But pro tip - always print a hard copy of your original invoice for yourself when packing or dig up your original invoice in your email. It seems like its a 50/50 shot on if they charge you the proper rate or the new inflated rate. The ask CGC board is flooded with people complaining about this.

I deleted mine , grrrrr😡

First, thank you to everyone for being awesome!! Happy to know it's not just me. Secondly I hope thay with the info from the above post means us winter guys are next in line but imnot holding my breath.  

Your friend, 

The ninja