• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol no worries

I was just trying to quickly clarify that TAT only make sense if they start when the package is delivered. When it is delivered it doesn't mean they've open the box yet. It only means they've opened the box when it is marked "received" (thumbsu 

Took about two weeks for them to pop-up in the system.  I don't remember what the day count was then since it was 4 months ago....😪 should be soon I hope. 

4 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Took about two weeks for them to pop-up in the system.  I don't remember what the day count was then since it was 4 months ago....😪 should be soon I hope. 

That's the thing that I don't know

If estimated TAT go up, does previously received submissions go up to the "new estimated TAT", or do they remain the TAT of when they were originally received lol 

the-world-may-never-know-gif-10.gif

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's the thing that I don't know

If estimated TAT go up, does previously received submissions go up to the "new estimated TAT", or do they remain the TAT of when they were originally received lol 

the-world-may-never-know-gif-10.gif

That's an excellent question. I believe another poster explained that the current turn around is for submissions received now but i could be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

CGC Welcomes Bill Sienkiewicz, Award Winning Comic Book Artist, for an Exclusive Private Signing

I see a lot feedback that dictates in house signings aren't causing backlog but I have to wonder.... 

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

I see a lot feedback that dictates in house signings aren't causing backlog but I have to wonder.... 

Its just math, right? If the current TAT is longer than what is being promised for an in house signing it must jump the que and by default push those behind it back. 

Just now, wombat said:

Its just math, right? If the current TAT is longer than what is being promised for an in house signing it must jump the que and by default push those behind it back. 

Has to be and I am terrible with math lol