• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

Anyone have a fast track economy ship lately?  

No prescreen or pressing - just a straight sub. I looked back through a few weeks of postings here but didn’t see any.  Trying to gauge an estimated date for some of my submissions. 

If you’ve had one ship lately would you be willing to share dates?  

Holy Moly! I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for a present. "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a grading taking place today" I keep checking the week they are opening boxes from and it hasn't moved in...weeks...still opening books delivered the week of April 12. As a "in it for the memories and love of comics only" group. I wish to leave behind some books for my wife when I die and hold precious memories in my hands once more. "Dear Santa, please come soon. I have been good all year. P.S. Please wish Mrs. Claus well for me, Sincerely, John"

1 minute ago, Galen130 said:
5 minutes ago, greggy said:

Learn to count

Does it include sitting in their 'secure facility' for a month or more?

it was only there for April and May, so 60 days including weekends but it's more like 45 :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

it was only there for April and May, so 60 days including weekends but it's more like 45 :foryou: 

I think he is assuming it took them all March to get around to opening the package but they did that pretty quickly way back in March.

2 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I think he is assuming it took them all March to get around to opening the package but they did that pretty quickly way back in March.

We know what assuming does....but this just shows my lack of faith in the system right now.  I've got 20 Moderns that have been sitting in their 'secure facility' since May 11th.  So yeah, I assume the worst TAT. lol

7 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Does it include sitting in their 'secure facility' for a month or more?

@joeypostdelivers it personally so I skip the waiting to open part.  Personally delivered packages get entered the day of delivery. 

Just now, greggy said:

@joeypostdelivers it personally so I skip the waiting to open part.  Personally delivered packages get entered the day of delivery. 

Ah, that makes sense.  Very nice indeed.  Mine go to Indiana, then shipped from there. :facepalm:

either way lol by the learn to count post I just figured that was the greggy way of saying, that if it took time for delivered to received, he'd have posted that, but

yes back in Marchish it went fairly quick....

I'm still wondering what happened to all the ones that went straight to sfg ...... still, my last is an Eastman, and 2 magazine subs

the mag subs are currently at 145 days which is 29.5 weeks, I'm not expecting them back till Sept or Oct

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

either way lol by the learn to count post I just figured that was the greggy way of saying, that if it took time for delivered to received, he'd have posted that, but

yes back in Marchish it went fairly quick....

I'm still wondering what happened to all the ones that went straight to sfg ...... still, my last is an Eastman, and 2 magazine subs

the mag subs are currently at 145 days which is 29.5 weeks, I'm not expecting them back till Sept or Oct

worth noting the mags were received 3/17, so 145 bus days from then so ya Sept or Oct......

I still should send in more lol but we'll see :) 

4 minutes ago, greggy said:

It's funny that some people get pizzy when some of my books go straight to SFG while theirs start at received but the two invoices that stayed at received got done at the same time as the ones that went straight to SFG.  Nothing really matters until it gets to Grading/QC

Facts. ^^