• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

When was the package delivered?

It was delivered like a week earlier to them. The package also contained Walkthrough and Express books, so they opened my package more quickly. Otherwise, I think it would have taken several weeks at least before they opened my package and entered them into the system.

On 6/30/2021 at 11:17 AM, Real Frantic One said:

Just discovered a problem this morning and I'm wondering who else might have encountered something similar.

I shipped 10 books via FedEx on 6/8, and they have been sitting at the Palmetto, FL FedEx since 6/11. Called CGC and spoke with customer service who checked with the shipping department. I thought the delay might have been due to the inundation of packages shipped prior to the rate increase, but no one at CGC had any idea why they would be there that long.

Called FedEx and the rep said to flle a claim on their site, which then crashed in the middle of completing it. Had to call back and have a form emailed so that I could complete the process again. Then received an autoreply that the address where I was instructed to submit the form is no longer monitored and that I need to complete it online.

Anyone else have packages shipped recently where delivery has been delayed this long?

So, this package was located and ended up getting delivered today. However, CGC is refusing to honor the old rates even though it was the fault of FedEx for not delivering the package on time. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

When I subbed it was like under a 30 Day turnaround for Modern Fast Track. These books were not marked as Received until May 1, 2021, even though they sat in the warehouse for just under a month.

With current FT turnaround at 85 Days and Regular at 101 Days, had I known, I would have not paid for Fast Track. Certainly with the current difference in turnaround time, FT is NOT worth the extra cost IMHO.

What are chances CGC offers discount or a break to those who subbed when their stated turn around times for FT were FAR, FAR less?

I kid. I know CGC is not offering anyone who paid for FT 4 months ago a break because of "they got busy". But keep those exclusive signings coming!

Just now, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

My Simonson books checked in. I’m waiting on a couple for Palmiotti still

Jim , Scott and Alex book was delivered on Tuesday. Nothing yet. Kinda freaking out a little lol

2 minutes ago, Jkelly said:

@Ninja0215 My CCS order from early January that we have been comparing was FINALLY moved back to CGC today. By my calculations (now that TAT went up again) my books will be coming back to me November 19th. INSANE... almost a full year.

Woah!!!! Holy 👀 that's crazy!!!  Thanks for the heads up . 

6 minutes ago, Jkelly said:

@Ninja0215 My CCS order from early January that we have been comparing was FINALLY moved back to CGC today. By my calculations (now that TAT went up again) my books will be coming back to me November 19th. INSANE... almost a full year.

Find yourself a really good presser near you.

5 minutes ago, Kevin76 said:

Find yourself a really good presser near you.

I quickly learned my lesson after this box. Ive been using CSCS pressing in Los Angeles since this submission and have probably 400+ books submitted after that will inevitably lap this box.

2 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:
30 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

One leads to the other . . .

29553FD2-B852-485D-8639-01E4B090D6D7.jpeg

263FA2C4-3206-4D98-B6B8-94D5755759EC.jpeg

Expand  

Where do you find the updates?

I'd be curious too.

I just checked my signature room thread, it was already updated, but this would be helpful 

1 hour ago, Jkelly said:

My CCS order from early January that we have been comparing was FINALLY moved back to CGC today. By my calculations (now that TAT went up again) my books will be coming back to me November 19th. INSANE... almost a full year.

Do you remember when CCS charged you for these?  I have some books that got charged for quick press early June and I have been expecting them to go back to CGC any day now.