• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,076 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2021 at 10:19 PM, wombat said:

WE HAVE MOVEMENT!!!!!

Finally hit GEI with my magazine economy submission that was received on 5/12/01 (delivered 4/8). 

Still GEI since 7/08 on my Modern Mags Marked received by CGC on 3/17, delivered 2/24 :( 

On 10/26/2021 at 10:39 AM, wombat said:

tony-stark-iron-man.gif

:roflmao: I'm happy for you, and your's ARE economy book mags and not modern lol 

it just made be double check mine haha and doh! 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

My econ moved along with my Moderns, yet the economy shipped like 7/23

On 10/26/2021 at 10:09 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Still GEI since 7/08 on my Modern Mags Marked received by CGC on 3/17, delivered 2/24 :( 

So there IS hope for you :sorry: 

On 10/25/2021 at 6:27 PM, skybolt said:

... On a positive note, CGC generally expedites grading for CCS books. Once CCS presses them, which could be another few months, CGC will grade them within 2-4 weeks.

On 10/25/2021 at 6:34 PM, dikran1 said:

Yes that has been my experience as well! The TATs are somewhat concurrent rather than consecutive.

On 10/25/2021 at 6:55 PM, Fisionbomb said:

... from my experience once books finally get through CCS the grading time at CGC is expedited, nowhere near the stated TAT. 1-4 weeks. (Though if you contact CGC they will tell you the contrary and state TAT's are whatever is posted)

Thanks for the uplifting messages, all!   I'm doing the "That's what I'm talking about" dance right now.   :banana:

Edited by SargenticusV

On 10/26/2021 at 4:40 PM, BlackNGold said:

While I agree that spelling guarantee "wrong" in their name is bush-league, they do guarantee three things:

Screenshot_20211026-162901_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a64b4d12b6983d36fae58473bcb03634.jpg

Thanks @BlackNGold!
I also share the desire to try and prove someone wrong. So you got me here. Although, in my defense I don’t dabble in SS slabs so I had not come across these guarantees before.

On 10/12/2021 at 6:56 AM, manetteska said:
On 10/5/2021 at 6:37 PM, manetteska said:

Holy poo, mine were delivered today as well!

Now to wait for all of the price adjustments. 

My 25 MFT pre-screen is now in GEI. 
I have also been fee adjusted. One of my books was moved to Walkthrough (Heir to the Empire 1 newsstand — wth? Maybe the line number is a typo as that doesn’t seem like a Walkthrough book). 
So maybe that 1 book is in GEI and the rest will linger?

Going back thru these quotes:

This is a Modern Pre-Screen 25 Fast Track

10/5/2021 - Received/Delivered

10/12/2021 - GEI (w/ adj of 1 to Walkthrough)

10/26/2021 - Shipped.

Guess I'll see what happened in a week or so.

3 Fast Track Modern and 5 Fast Track Modern

Delivered: 09/03

SFG:       09/07

G/E/I:     09/20

G/Q:       10/26

Shipped:

Out of the G/E/I jail after 5 weeks. Upside to a bad memory I guess is I that thought it had only been 3 weeks. Now to wait for them to get marked "SHIPPED" so I can get onto that gut punch called grade disappointment.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:26 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

This is an interesting turn of phrase on the services page.  Might have always been there but the meaning to me is different than what most people have been quoted.

Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today.”

So that means our individual TATs are what was quoted on the page the days the submission was delivered to CGC e.g. my Regular Modern Submission that was delivered on 06/17/21 the TAT was quoted at 89 days. Which means my delivery should be arriving tomorrow 10/26/21…err It’s still in GEI.

I guess I shall call my friends in Customer Service tomorrow.

So is mine.  Regular Modern Submission was SFG on 6/17/21 and it's been in G/E/I for almost five weeks now.  Other peoples books in the same Regular Modern Tier have later SFG dates and theirs have Shipped!! AHHHH!