• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2021 at 7:22 PM, Fisionbomb said:

My single (comic) Sienkiewicz remarque w/press is still sitting as "Received at CCS"... Meh.

Thanks for the info!

I really hope you and everyone else that got Sienkiewicz Remarques posts them. Would love to see all the different books and remarques.

On 11/1/2021 at 7:49 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I don't like to complain much, but I had them look into it the other week. They are going to expedite it once they are able to locate it. Most of my other stuff has been within TAT except for my signature books that were only suppose to be 6-8 weeks after the signing.

They have officially been "looking" for my June MFT submission for 11 weeks now and haven't found it. 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:17 PM, X_Phile said:

They have officially been "looking" for my June MFT submission for 11 weeks now and haven't found it. 

They cant find your modern fast track invoice of comics?

Have they misplaced the comics since you mailed them in or after they opened the box and uploaded the comics to your account?

On 11/1/2021 at 8:30 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

They cant find your modern fast track invoice of comics?

Have they misplaced the comics since you mailed them in or after they opened the box and uploaded the comics to your account?

They were received at the facility in April, entered into my account in June, and that has been it. They told me 11 weeks ago they believe they were put in the slow track room, and still have not located them. Each week I check in and same answer, haven't found them yet. 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:37 PM, X_Phile said:

They were received at the facility in April, entered into my account in June, and that has been it. They told me 11 weeks ago they believe they were put in the slow track room, and still have not located them. Each week I check in and same answer, haven't found them yet. 

That’s what I’ve been told too. :tonofbricks:

On 11/1/2021 at 5:37 PM, X_Phile said:

what's your receive date from June?  My 6/11's were graded a month ago.

If they are not graded by the next week or so then you need to talk to a manager.  Those reps you talk to on the phone may not be able to do much besides give you the run around.  I am sure they are not lost, but for sure misplaced.  I would call in tomorrow and ask to get in touch with management.  

On 11/1/2021 at 9:46 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

what's your receive date from June?  My 6/11's were graded a month ago.

If they are not graded by the next week or so then you need to talk to a manager.  Those reps you talk to on the phone may not be able to do much besides give you the run around.  I am sure they are not lost, but for sure misplaced.  I would call in tomorrow and ask to get in touch with management.  

I have talked to a few in management. Fees were refunded but still no clue where they are or when I will get my books. 

Screenshot_20211101-215439_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6f3bfb17674da636a40e81ed9b78fb2c.jpg

On 11/1/2021 at 6:56 PM, X_Phile said:

I have talked to a few in management. Fees were refunded but still no clue where they are or when I will get my books. 

Screenshot_20211101-215439_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6f3bfb17674da636a40e81ed9b78fb2c.jpg

Well I am assumed they are past the 6/22 for slow track modern's so you may need to call back again and ask when they will be able to find the books or assume they lost them and pay you full value for them.  

On 11/1/2021 at 8:56 PM, X_Phile said:

Well at least that's something...

Probably want your books though. I assume they'll still send them to you when found :wishluck:

Yes, I did notice that you said that cgc refunded the "fees" and didn't mention what you claimed for insurance.

Like any personal comic insurance, it's nice to hear of companies that pay out and don't drop you.

It would be nice to hear the same of cgc (thumbsu

If that news becomes available!

@X_Phile

On 11/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

I am still trying to figure out why so many uneducated people keep sending in utter trash to get pressed and graded even before Covid.

If collectors actually cared about their own money CGC wouldn't need half the staff they currently have to grade "real" books. 

I blame the general public more for wasting not only CGC's time with this mound of garbage, but they should be apologizing to all of us for clogging up the line with their disgraceful submissions.   So I hope when most of them get their laughable books back in the mail they lose so much money they cant pay their rent.  Also hoping their spouses or significant others have been cheating on them as well because anyone that stupid deserves to have bad days ahead. 

I am still trying to figure out who this is...

image.png.2362895c41dc62c17c39c6e3fde5a2ea.png

On 11/1/2021 at 1:34 PM, Vader71 said:

Any update on the Silvestri books? My tracking still shows Scheduled for Grading. Was hoping for some movement by now as its been six weeks.

I had 3 in for that signing, they completed and shipped last Wed or Thurs. Shiuld be delivered tomorrow, so yours should be coming up soon.