• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,035 posts in this topic

On 10/5/2022 at 2:08 PM, Stefan_W said:

Just hit QC today, Oct 5th. Lightning fast!

I noticed one difference the past couple of pre-screens. They are now listing rejects right away as soon as they hit QC so you know how you did. I like this change. I ended up with 22/25 hitting this time around which makes me happy.

Where are you seeing this at with the rejects? Haven't noticed on any of our pre-screen submissions.

On 10/8/2022 at 12:00 PM, ANDSOLDIT said:

Where are you seeing this at with the rejects? Haven't noticed on any of our pre-screen submissions.

The do not appear until after the books are graded, so they will be there at some point shortly after it moves to QC. They listed under "Category", so books that make the screen show "Modern" and those that do not show "REJECT". The other way of seeing how you did before the grades appear is to check your Visa for charges shortly after QC. Once the pre-screen books are graded you can tell how many books made the screen (although not which ones, of course). The actual grades do not usually appear until it rolls to Shipped status. 

On 10/12/2022 at 1:41 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

is that not even fast track? 

:celebration:

No it's not. But it did take almost a week for the box to get opened.  I assume that was a hurricane related delay. 

On 10/12/2022 at 3:35 PM, cd4ever said:

No it's not. But it did take almost a week for the box to get opened.  I assume that was a hurricane related delay. 

Nice 👍 considering those events.