• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed Fast Track Economy is the fastest tier, faster than walkthrough? And yet, Economy is the slowest tier by an alarming amount? I mean, 9 days for Walkthrough? Only if you are a sick slug. LoL It's all good, just weird is all.

Of course, missing orders are an issue, got 2 of them myself, and after 45 days, haven't got anyone to look into it. Unusual for me to get ghosted at CGC on this issue, I have no trouble getting attention when I need to make a payment. Ha Seriously though CGC, HRC is not eating the loss, find those books!

My last three modern tier, no fast track submissions got processed pretty fast. One submission went from officially received (as opposed to when USPS tracking said it arrived) on 8/18 to shipped on 9/2.

My most recent one...it appears my luck has run out. Received 10/11, still sitting there, sad and unopened, not even officially received and assigned a submission number yet. I know, hurricane and NYCC...but still, it's been over three weeks at this point.

I currently have a book delivered to cgc Oct 10th nearly four weeks ago go that is still not under submission tracking, and when I call, they say we'll wait some more! Deadline, as the book is for a signing, is Nov 11th, and other peoples books are being checked in.  @CGC Mike

On 11/3/2022 at 10:54 PM, Superfro33 said:

Advice needed....

I've had 2 Modern orders in G/E/I since 7/21 (16 books) and 8/22 (15 books). I have emailed and called CGC weekly (and multiple times a week) since the end of August, and as current as this week they just keep telling me they are "looking for them" and "trying to get an answer". I'm told the orders have been graded (although they are refusing to tell me the grades), but they must be "misplaced". I literally have no idea what to do at this point. Anyone have any advice at all? :tonofbricks:

Along with this one what do we do?

• Administrator
On 11/4/2022 at 7:46 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I currently have a book delivered to cgc Oct 10th nearly four weeks ago go that is still not under submission tracking, and when I call, they say we'll wait some more! Deadline, as the book is for a signing, is Nov 11th, and other peoples books are being checked in.  @CGC Mike

If it does not show up in tracking on Tuesday, let me know.

• Administrator
On 11/3/2022 at 11:54 PM, Superfro33 said:

Advice needed....

I've had 2 Modern orders in G/E/I since 7/21 (16 books) and 8/22 (15 books). I have emailed and called CGC weekly (and multiple times a week) since the end of August, and as current as this week they just keep telling me they are "looking for them" and "trying to get an answer". I'm told the orders have been graded (although they are refusing to tell me the grades), but they must be "misplaced". I literally have no idea what to do at this point. Anyone have any advice at all? :tonofbricks:

He was told we are looking for them.  Not sure what else can be done at this point.  

On 11/4/2022 at 7:20 AM, CGC Mike said:

If it does not show up in tracking on Tuesday, let me know.

On 11/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, CGC Mike said:

He was told we are looking for them.  Not sure what else can be done at this point.  

It's all appreciated :foryou: if just to give us something proper to tell others, there were questions from people elsewhere about their McFarlanes as well. I can answer rather than spin into a frenzy :cheers: 

Have a 5-book submission for the mcfarlane that was delivered on the 20th and in the same boat. Sent another one book sub for mcfarlane that was received on the same day and it got logged on 11/2

• Administrator
On 11/4/2022 at 10:15 AM, Still Only 20¢ said:

@CGC Mike, how many business days should it take for a package recently delivered to CGC to show up under the Confirm Package Delivery function?

Hi

This would depend on the volume of submissions we receive.  If a confirmation  is way overdue, you can send me the submission number, and I will check into it.

Hey folks! First post ever on the CGC forums!

Had a walkthrough submission received on 10/25, but it’s been stuck in the “grading/quality control” stage for almost a week now; it moved to grading/quality control on 10/28.

Called customer service on 11/2 and asked; they said it was moving to shipping but I haven’t seen any update or change to status.

If I am sending a McFarlane shipment in for sigs right now, should I not bother since it takes too long to get checked in before the deadline??? :tonofbricks:

McFarlane Signing + CCS

10/30 - Mailed to CGC 

11/2 - Delivered to CGC facility

N/A - Received by CGC

N/A - SFG

N/A - GEI

N/A - G/QC

N/A - Shipped 

--

11/5 - Mailed to CGC 

11/7 - Delivered to CGC facility

N/A - Received by CGC

N/A - SFG

N/A - GEI

N/A - G/QC

N/A - Shipped 

--

Edit: added one more shipment last minute. hope it gets there on time. Estimated delivery when creating the label was the 9th.

Edited by qlow
added extra shipment