• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

10x Book Fast Track Economy Submission

- Delivered 1/30/23

- Received/SFG 2/1/23

- GEI 2/6/23

- Shipped 2/9/23

8/10 books were at or above what I expected to get, really happy about those. Perplexed about 2 of them, and already planning on resubmitting them.

Edited by Aarrow108

@CGC Mike Sorry to you with this but when I try to see the status of my submissions, I get a somewhat confusing and cluttered screen with an error message hidden in the middle of it that reads:  "This feature is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."  Here's a screen shot:

image.thumb.png.447592129d5bd926eccdc246f9a8ad61.png

The screen has looked like this for at least a week.  Am I the only one seeing this?

Whats the current average time from a package being delivered to it showing in the submission list? I have a package delivered on the 9th (showing as received on CGC Package Delivery) that is not being listed on the submission page. They used to tell you the dates they were opening packages from but I no longer see that. 

Thanks!

On 2/13/2023 at 3:42 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

@CGC Mike Sorry to you with this but when I try to see the status of my submissions, I get a somewhat confusing and cluttered screen with an error message hidden in the middle of it that reads:  "This feature is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."  Here's a screen shot:

image.thumb.png.447592129d5bd926eccdc246f9a8ad61.png

The screen has looked like this for at least a week.  Am I the only one seeing this?

I have this problem. If you go into  incognito brower it works. 

• Administrator
On 2/13/2023 at 5:45 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:
On 2/13/2023 at 4:30 PM, X_Phile said:

I have this problem. If you go into  incognito brower it works. 

Thanks for this tip!  It worked for me as well.

Are you all set with this @Sweet Lou 14, or would you like me to bring this up to web help?

On 2/13/2023 at 8:35 PM, CGC Mike said:

Are you all set with this @Sweet Lou 14, or would you like me to bring this up to web help?

Thanks for asking Mike.  The ability to use incognito mode as a workaround certainly helps, but since it doesn't seem to work otherwise I do think this is a bug worth investigating by your team.  Thank you!

• Administrator
On 2/13/2023 at 8:45 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Thanks for asking Mike.  The ability to use incognito mode as a workaround certainly helps, but since it doesn't seem to work otherwise I do think this is a bug worth investigating by your team.  Thank you!

I will ask them to check into it.  (thumbsu

• Administrator
On 2/13/2023 at 8:52 PM, CGC Mike said:
On 2/13/2023 at 8:45 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I will ask them to check into it.  (thumbsu

I'm sending you a PM about this, as it includes a screenshot of your account.

On 2/14/2023 at 12:10 PM, CGC Mike said:

I'm sending you a PM about this, as it includes a screenshot of your account.

Hi Mike, thank you very much for being all over this and providing that extra info via PM.  I'm going to reply here, publicly, in the hopes that my answer will be useful to some other people as well.

Your technical folks pointed out that they were able to log in as me and show the status of my submissions ... and then they questioned whether I was running an out-of-date browser.  I'm running the latest version of Chrome, so that theory is easy to rule out.  Recalling that I was able to see my submissions in "incognito mode," my next thought was that either some browser plugin (e.g. an ad blocker) was getting in the way, or maybe I just needed to clear my cache.

So I decided to simply bring up the screen again (which showed basically what I posted above) and then hit Ctrl+F5 to clear my cache and refresh the page. Thankfully, that worked!

So I think this issue is resolved for me, and I hope you can pass on my solution to your team so they know what to advise anyone else who sees this problem. 

Thanks again!