• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2023 at 9:10 AM, kimik said:
On 8/16/2023 at 10:56 AM, kimik said:

My latest shipment of 25 Modern standard:

Delivery confirmed: August 5

Received: Nothing showing yet 

Received: August 16

SFG: August 21

GEI: August 22

G/QC: August 24

I guess once they worked through Greggy's glut of books they could grade for the rest of us..................

Edited by kimik

On 8/16/2023 at 9:56 AM, kimik said:

My latest shipment of 25 Modern standard:

Delivery confirmed: August 5

Received: Nothing showing yet 

Yup looks like they are behind opening boxes at least 1-2 business weeks.

My delivered 8/17 high value box that has "UV" written all over the box still is not opened and in my account yet.

I am assuming it's because they are in back-end of convention season.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 8/28/2023 at 11:43 AM, NewWorldOrder said:

My delivered 8/17 high value box that has "UV" written all over the box still is not opened and in my account yet.

I have one delivered 8/16 that is not yet showing as received by CGC.

On 8/28/2023 at 8:47 AM, X_Phile said:

I have one delivered 8/16 that is not yet showing as received by CGC.

It took 4 business days before it was "scanned" into the CGC system.  aka showing it was at least received by CGC.

Delivered on 8/17 but not till 8/22 as shown as received, but as of today the invoices are still not appearing yet in my dealer account.  They said on friday it should be in a couple days.

On 8/28/2023 at 9:43 AM, NewWorldOrder said:

Yeah, it is that time of year again.

That being said, I prefer to blame @greggy for flooding the system with submissions and slowing it down for the rest of us.

On 8/28/2023 at 4:19 PM, Jjshiffs86 said:

How many submissions do they have that’s it’s flooding the system?

Imo

They probably are wrapping up con season, or soon enough. I say that because of the slew of fall and winter signature series opportunities they announced in the last two weeks. Idk how much the latter will be affecting now, but be sure it will be an effect later!

I think i got that right affect/effect. It'll still, Lord willing, remain semi speedy, or i dont anticipate a years long tat that we've experienced in the past. I dont think so or it would have started by now, but just an fyi, i think most tiers are moving. With qc we all are still biting finger nails and praying, and yet, its a different fret, to ignore the annoyance of, than the past focus. Another day another refresh! rantrant

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/29/2023 at 6:15 PM, Junkdrawer said:

Shipped 8/31

IMG_5531.jpeg

Wow good for you and under the wire! A friends was similar but didn't "ship" enough to see grades, when they reopen I pray they've been kept save with everything in personal lives still in order 🙏

Glad to see though you got some ease with it though :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/29/2023 at 6:38 AM, Jjshiffs86 said:

My books (UV tier) just came up in submissions…took a week since they picked up from usps 

My 8/17 (UV tier) JUST NOW in my dealer account via USPS delivered.  So it tool 2 weeks since delivered/picked up at CGC.  Hopefully soon they are completely caught up once con season is over after NYCC.

My friend's box was delivered to CGC on 8/21 (modern regular), went into their account today and went straight to GEI. lol

Edited by NewWorldOrder