• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,094 posts in this topic

Thanks for the links, I think he has access to that.

BUT Modern Fast Track is a little outdated. I've had books that "were" grading in 10 business days, but it took almost too weeks to get the books to encapsulation and shipped.

Also, with the "new" rule, you can no longer get grades when books are scheduled for grading, or EVEN graded........

Now how does that make sense? CGC won't give you grades when the book is graded????

You can thank those that caused stress over grades changing even though they weren't finalized. As far as Moden Fast Track mine have been shipping in 10 business days. It hasn't changed. Modern I have half graded and half scheduled from 8/23.

If collectors keep getting frustrated and just keep paying the additional fees to have their books back faster CGC is never going to do anything to eliminate the backlog. Just my opinion!

If collectors keep sending in books and just keep paying the additional fees to have their books back faster CGC is never going to do anything to eliminate the backlog. Just my opinion!

Don't kid yourself. Dice has been digging through so many $1 bins and coming up with gems, he hasn't had the time to even find the CGC site.

:ohnoez:

Don't kid yourself. Dice has been digging through so many $1 bins and coming up with gems, he hasn't had the time to even find the CGC site.

:ohnoez:

The website hasn't been updated since 11/1, which was over two months ago.

I talked to CGC last week and they said they were "a few days behind on those tiers." I asked how far and all I could get was "a few days."

I was looking for something a little more accurate, so I thought I'd go around the block to get across the street. :sumo:

If collectors keep getting frustrated and just keep paying the additional fees to have their books back faster CGC is never going to do anything to eliminate the backlog. Just my opinion!

Agreed which is why most of my submissions are not fast tracked. (thumbs u

Agreed which is why most of my submissions are not fast tracked. (thumbs u

Well, you just sit there and wait, bub. Some of have mess to do.

I can understand not giving grades for scheduled...but graded???
It's a customer service enhancement, meant to decrease TATs. Soon, grades won't be included on slabs either. Less printing time for the labels, so you get your books back quicker.