• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,088 posts in this topic

I thought they had two machines to being with?

However many they have, it's obviously not enough.

It's not the encasing machines. It's the delivery vehicle that transports the books between departments.

man_walking_donkey.gif

I have value fast track books that were received on 12/11/2012 that have not passed the resto check yet, have not been scheduled. Unless my math is way off that is 18 or 19 working days allowing for the 4 days off for x-mas and New years. At the rate they have been popping books into slabs these should be done in the next two weeks.

I have my heart set on 30 business days.

anyone got a ship date for Modern tier? Mine are 8/21 and have been scheduled for grading since before the holidays.

I'm in the same boat. I've got some moderns that were scheduled for grading on 12/11 and they haven't changed yet.

These moderns changed to "Graded" on 1/7. With the holidays, that makes it 16 business days between "Scheduled for grading" and "Graded".

Changed to scheduled for grading on 1/11.

I have value fast track books that were received on 12/11/2012 that have not passed the resto check yet, have not been scheduled. Unless my math is way off that is 18 or 19 working days allowing for the 4 days off for x-mas and New years. At the rate they have been popping books into slabs these should be done in the next two weeks.

Someone must have read my post. Books have now passed resto check.

Someone must have read my post. Books have now passed resto check.

Impossible.

In general, how many days does it add to a submission to do a pre-screen?

I think it is 50% of the estimated time additional. If a regular submission was 40...then pre-screen would be around 60.