• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

Recent Modern FT just changed to "shipped" today. These books were received on July 15. With SDCC falling that week I have the process at 10 business days.

Also have a modern non fast track that was received on June 3rd. That one went to "verified" on July 29th.

Oh, and 5/24 modern submission non-fast track still sitting at verified about to be overtaken by SDCC fast track I'm sure.

I got some of this too, i'm hoping for the arrival in the next two weeks

Moved up to scheduled for grading....

Just a heads up that books submitted during preview night for SDCC have been received. Mine just showed up!

SO IT BEGINS:

Modern Fast Track from SDCC:

Received 7/24

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Scheduled for grading 7/31

Oh, and 5/24 modern submission non-fast track still sitting at verified about to be overtaken by SDCC fast track I'm sure.

At least yours were verified before the onslaught of SDCC. I think I'm going to take current turn around and add 30 days to it just for this one show. I both love SDCC and hate it... :P

Looks like they may be getting their Modern Submissions down a little...60 Day Current Turnaround

Does that count the 4-5 weeks in encapsulation and QC?

140 moderns sent in late April. Graded June 28. Stuck in Encapsulation Hell ever since with little hope they'll be done before August.

It shouldn't take that long to encapsulate books, it really shouldn't.

Have a value submission received on 5/6, went scheduled for grading 7/8 and graded 7/10. 15 business days later...still not shipped? Seems like they've improved the grading situation, but that has shifted the bottleneck to QC now. Surely improving QC bandwidth is an easier prospect than improving the grading turnaround was? I wonder how many orders actually make it through the QC/shipping process in a given day hm

Just a heads up that books submitted during preview night for SDCC have been received. Mine just showed up!

SO IT BEGINS:

Received 7/24

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Got another shipment that I'll include in here-- not from SDCC:

Modern Fast Track

Received 7/29

Verified 8/1

Looks like they may be getting their Modern Submissions down a little...60 Day Current Turnaround

140 moderns sent in late April. Graded June 28. Stuck in Encapsulation Hell ever since with little hope they'll be done before August.

Have a value submission received on 5/6, went scheduled for grading 7/8 and graded 7/10. 15 business days later...still not shipped? Seems like they've improved the grading situation, but that has shifted the bottleneck to QC now. Surely improving QC bandwidth is an easier prospect than improving the grading turnaround was? I wonder how many orders actually make it through the QC/shipping process in a given day hm

Hopefully the bottleneck in QC is caused by addressing the warping on the back part of the inner wells.

SO IT BEGINS:

Received 7/24

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Modern Fast Track

Received 7/29

Verified 8/1

Books from SDCC preview night now officially graded

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Graded 8/1

Hopefully the bottleneck in QC is caused by addressing the warping on the back part of the inner wells.

lol

SO IT BEGINS:

Received 7/24

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Modern Fast Track

Received 7/29

Verified 8/1

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Graded 8/4

Modern Fast Track

Received 7/29

Verified 8/1

Scheduled for grading 8/6

Seems to be a backlog of encapsulating post SDCC.

7/19 - 4 coupon books received and verified (15th business day will be 8/9, the Friday of WW Chicago, so that will probably throw me off a bit)

7/19 - 9 book Economy FT dropped off in Sarasota

8/8 - Coupon books are graded, after hitting SFG on Tuesday. Good news, but it will be interesting to see if they can ship by day 15 tomorrow.

Dar

Yep, you have a wait alright....

5/22 Modern (no fast-track) been scheduled for grading since San Diego Comic Con books arrived

Darn that's the one I'm waiting for too

SO IT BEGINS:

Received 7/24

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Modern Fast Track

Received 7/29

Verified 8/1

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Graded 8/4

Modern Fast Track

Received 7/29

Verified 8/1

Seems to be a backlog of encapsulating post SDCC.

Big News--Books received at SDCC on preview night have shipped!

Received 7/24

Verified 7/30

Graded 8/4

SHIPPED 8/8

Still have another order waiting to be graded that was received a few days after SDCC:

Modern Fast Track

Received 7/29

Verified 8/1