• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,037 posts in this topic

I left several SA books for economy tier service at a con on July 6; they were logged as received on July 8; and earlier this week (September 4) they were scheduled for grading. They have dramatically improved their internal processing times for economy tier.

Will post again when the books are shipped.

UPDATE

Dropped off 3 invoices at WW Chicago.

Value Fast Track 8/13 - @ verified stage

Economy Fast Track 8/14 @ verified stage

Economy Fast Track 8/14 (signature series) @ verified stage

Moved to scheduled for grading on 9/3 and 9/4

Changed today to Graded on 9/6

:whee:

Standard sub (one book) that I dropped off onsite at WW Chicago with an 8/16 invoice got changed to SFG this morning (8/30). Today is 10 business days, so hopefully it'll stay on schedule. :wishluck:

The Standard tier book is graded as of this morning (9/3), so hopefully it will ship soon.

I've also got a FT Economy that was dropped off at Chicago with an invoice date of 8/13. Today marks the 14th business day (giving them yesterday as a holiday) and it is still sitting at Verified.

The 8/13 FT Economy sub switched to SFG today (9/4), the 8/16 Standard sub is still sitting at Graded.

8/16 Standard sub is now in Grading/Quality Control (9/5). The Economy FT is still in SFG.

The Standard sub jumped to shipped/safe this afternoon, so it was on time.

9/6 the Economy FT moved to Graded, hopefully it'll ship early next week. Sticking to stated TATs nicely.

Business day 17 has come and passed and still not shipped :(

That sucks, hopefully today. :wishluck:

Standard sub (one book) that I dropped off onsite at WW Chicago with an 8/16 invoice got changed to SFG this morning (8/30). Today is 10 business days, so hopefully it'll stay on schedule. :wishluck:

The Standard tier book is graded as of this morning (9/3), so hopefully it will ship soon.

I've also got a FT Economy that was dropped off at Chicago with an invoice date of 8/13. Today marks the 14th business day (giving them yesterday as a holiday) and it is still sitting at Verified.

The 8/13 FT Economy sub switched to SFG today (9/4), the 8/16 Standard sub is still sitting at Graded.

8/16 Standard sub is now in Grading/Quality Control (9/5). The Economy FT is still in SFG.

The Standard sub jumped to shipped/safe this afternoon, so it was on time.

9/6 the Economy FT moved to Graded, hopefully it'll ship early next week. Sticking to stated TATs nicely.

Economy FT still at graded 9/10. This is business day 19 counting the Labor Day holiday. I'm guessing CGC would count last Friday as a non-business day too due to Baltimore, so it may technically be 18. (shrug)

7/28/13 modern and 8/29/13 modern no fast track sitting at verified. From the sound of it, they will be for a while too.

I've got an 8/13 dated slow boat Modern that was SS'd at Chicago, and they are still sitting at verified too. I'm just hoping I see them before the holidays.

Economy FT still at graded 9/10. This is business day 19 counting the Labor Day holiday. I'm guessing CGC would count last Friday as a non-business day too due to Baltimore, so it may technically be 18. (shrug)

I guess if we not counting friday would only be day 16. Looks like they behind though if you are up to 18 days as well.

We can hope today is the day.

Value books received 9/10/13 and a modern order 9/10/13 to go with those books from July and August. Dragon Con books probably were dropped off at Baltimore. I need to contact the facilitator and ask.... I'll probably do one more universal order in about two weeks and call it a year except for maybe a few more SS books.

I guess if we not counting friday would only be day 16. Looks like they behind though if you are up to 18 days as well.

I'm on day 18 of what should be a 20 day Economy FT, so if the turnaround time is for shipped status then they still have a couple of days. If you're on a 15 day coupon or a Standard tier sub then you're definitely late even if Friday was a "holiday" as far as they're concerned.

I'm on day 18 of what should be a 20 day Economy FT, so if the turnaround time is for shipped status then they still have a couple of days. If you're on a 15 day coupon or a Standard tier sub then you're definitely late even if Friday was a "holiday" as far as they're concerned.

Thought econ ft was 15 doh! . Maybe I should call them and get some answers that way lol

Edited by iceman399