• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

Just an fyi....I was at Baltimore Con this past weekend. I asked what current Modern Fasttrack turnaround time is and was told about one month.

In other words, double the quoted 10 business days listed on their website. (thumbs u

I left several SA books for economy tier service at a con on July 6; they were logged as received on July 8; and earlier this week (September 4) they were scheduled for grading. They have dramatically improved their internal processing times for economy tier.

Will post again when the books are shipped.

UPDATE: Today, September 10th, one SA book of several economy tier service invoices that I opened at a con on July 6 was "graded". So in less than 2 months, book was "graded". Now waiting for shipping.

Will post again when the book is shipped.

Standard sub (one book) that I dropped off onsite at WW Chicago with an 8/16 invoice got changed to SFG this morning (8/30). Today is 10 business days, so hopefully it'll stay on schedule. :wishluck:

The Standard tier book is graded as of this morning (9/3), so hopefully it will ship soon.

I've also got a FT Economy that was dropped off at Chicago with an invoice date of 8/13. Today marks the 14th business day (giving them yesterday as a holiday) and it is still sitting at Verified.

The 8/13 FT Economy sub switched to SFG today (9/4), the 8/16 Standard sub is still sitting at Graded.

8/16 Standard sub is now in Grading/Quality Control (9/5). The Economy FT is still in SFG.

The Standard sub jumped to shipped/safe this afternoon (9/5), so it was on time.

9/6 the Economy FT moved to Graded, hopefully it'll ship early next week. Sticking to stated TATs nicely.

9/11 the Economy FT is still stuck on Graded :mad:, but my Standard sub is now safely in hand. :cloud9:

No idea, but my FT Economy are stuck in graded for the 6th straight day. :frustrated:

My understanding is that the encapsulation area is backed up due to this is the time all the non fast tracks come in from the beginning of con season. Mix in San Diego and Wizard World stuff if there is any stuff not sent out yet from that period of for fast tracks and that is quite a bit.

Just an fyi....I was at Baltimore Con this past weekend. I asked what current Modern Fasttrack turnaround time is and was told about one month.

In other words, double the quoted 10 business days listed on their website. (thumbs u

Oy vey, I should have FT my modern sub. And it has a prescreen on it, so will be waiting even longer. Yuk

Anyone get an economy FT back recently?

Oy vey, I should have FT my modern sub. And it has a prescreen on it, so will be waiting even longer. Yuk

you are in for a wait. my fast track prescreens from a month ago 8/16 just got shipped. and my non fast track prescreen from 8/6 is still at received.

last month i had a prescreen fast track turn around that was 2 weeks. 7/23 received shipped 8/7. so something, probably the cons, is holding them up.

Edited by youmechoose

you are in for a wait. my fast track prescreens from a month ago 8/16 just got shipped. and my non fast track prescreen from 8/6 is still at received.

last month i had a prescreen fast track turn around that was 2 weeks. 7/23 received shipped 8/7. so something, probably the cons, is holding them up.

Thanks man. Maybe it is best i forget about it and work on building another sub.

Thanks man. Maybe it is best i forget about it and work on building another sub.

lol. that is exactly what i do. i have a prescreen modern there from 8/5 so i gathered and sent in 13 more invoices.

My invoice switched to Graded/QC tonight during the Texas Tech/TCU game, so either the computer is doing status updates late or someone is pulling overtime...

When I saw this last night my hopes increased as my submissions are 8/13, 8/14 so I'm technically on the same schedule and 1 day after you. Sad to say they are still stuck in graded.

:frustrated:

I've got 8 different orders out as of today going back to July with a total of 83 books. I know I'm in for a wait but when I think of paying $10 a piece more on all those I can take that money and go pick up a pretty decent key with that kind of money!