• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,093 posts in this topic

There is very little correlation between where your book is sitting and when you can expect it to be marked shipped. It can go from verified to shipped in 2 days or sit at graded for 2 weeks or more.

I've had all of those things happen at all tiers of service, and I don't even submit that often.

Every invoice sitting at Graded for me has gone to SFG.
24 hours later, they are all back to Graded where they will sit and collect dust for Lord knows how long.

To trumpet an old standard of mine. Can we also get an update on the TAT page? It was last updated 5/8 in the dealer section and there's not a date on the public page.

Modern Fast Track (10 day turnaround est.)

Received 9/9/13

Verified 9/12/13

Scheduled for grading 9/17/13

Graded 9/23/13

Graded/Quality Control 9/24/13

Shipped/Safe 9/26/13

= 14 business days

I got 9.8s on both books! :banana:

I'll update again with in hand date.

7/19/2013 regular modern invoice marked shipped/safe on 9/30/2013 - around 50 business days hm

Hoping my regular modern from 7/8 ships soon. It's been stuck in Graded/QC for 2 1/2 weeks. :cry:

mine from 7/8 just shipped today. 61 business days.

Edited by youmechoose

7/19/2013 regular modern invoice marked shipped/safe on 9/30/2013 - around 50 business days hm

Hoping my regular modern from 7/8 ships soon. It's been stuck in Graded/QC for 2 1/2 weeks. :cry:

mine from 7/8 just shipped today. 61 business days.

Cool. Maybe I'll see that shipping notice any time now!

Economy FT seems to be behind. As of 10/1 I have an 8/27 economy FT submission that has been sitting at graded for a week. Two 9/3 Economy FT are actually slightly ahead of the 8/27 submission as they are at graded/quality control.