• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,035 posts in this topic

Mine is still like that, since the 18th.

-slym

So 'technically' yours should tick over to Scheduled for Grading status tmw? lol (...and I thought BGS was slow)

If it was only those 4 books that i was waiting for, it wouldnt faze me as much. But ive also got a couple of commission ops and 2 SS books that im waiting on.

Im relatively new to collecting books, but just finding it frustrating to spend a mess load of coin with no tangible assets to show for it.

Day 10 of a 15-day (claimed) coupon submission - still sitting at received/verified.

-slym

Same here

Business day 14 of my 15-day coupon submission - quality control since Friday (day 13)

For clarity, the sub was received 10/15

Edited by newshane

Here are a couple of my submissions. They've both been in "Graded status" for over a week.

At least I see that they're all going to be "Universal" (unless that can change now?)

subbed 8/14 Economy (2 comics)- today 11/4 "Graded" (58 business days)

subbed 10/7 Economy Fast Track (5 comics)- today 11/4 "Graded" (20 business days)

-slym

So 'technically' yours should tick over to Scheduled for Grading status tmw? lol (...and I thought BGS was slow)

If it was only those 4 books that im waiting, it wouldnt faze me as much. But ive also got a couple of commission ops and 2 SS books that im on.

Im relatively new to collecting books, but just finding it frustrating to spend a mess load of coin with no tangible assets to show for it.

Day 10 of a 15-day (claimed) coupon submission - still sitting at received/verified.

Same here

Business day 14 of my 15-day coupon submission - quality control since Friday (day 13)

They have some hurrying-up to do is all I can say.

I have a modern sub I am going to put in soon, but I need this sub back to sell so I can pay for the next one...

:frustrated:

-slym

-slym

If it was only those 4 books that im waiting, it wouldnt faze me as much. But ive also got a couple of commission ops and 2 SS books that im on.

Same here

They have some hurrying-up to do is all I can say.

I have a modern sub I am going to put in soon, but I need this sub back to sell so I can pay for the next one...

:frustrated:

-slym

Exactly. I think they have something like 80 books of mine right now. I can't afford to send them anything else!

-slym

Same here

Shipped today on day 15. Perfectly on time! (thumbs u

Sent in a Collectors Society coupon submission and Express last week on the 31st. Both says verified

I sent in a coupon sub also. Invoiced/Received 10/17. Was stuck in 'verified' for over 2 weeks

Only as of today (11/5) has it being 'Scheduled for Grading'

Marked 'Graded' as of 11/6. Powering thru... :whee:

Sent in a Collectors Society coupon submission and Express last week on the 31st. Both says verified

I sent in a coupon sub also. Invoiced/Received 10/17. Was stuck in 'verified' for over 2 weeks

If form follows, mine will be graded tomorrow!

:D

-slym

If form follows, mine will be graded tomorrow!

:D

-slym

:wishluck: for ya boss. What books did you send off?