• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

Invoice

#1 1/27/14

Shipped safe, got my first 9.6 not one but 2 ( I think I'm losing it )

Invoice #2

2/04/14 verified

Invoice #3

2/10/14

Verified

Invoice #2 went to graded today, skipped the whole schedule for grading step

Invoice 3 at verified still

Economy Fast Track (6 books) received on 1/21.

Verified 1/22. According to my math my 20 days (with 2 con Fridays accounted for) will be up on 2/20, so let's see how they do.

Moved to SFG 2/17. There is still time to make the stated 20 day TAT... :wishluck:

Graded 2/18.

I sent a box of 11 moderns off yesterday, so when I see them marked as "Received," I will start the date list.

I know some of you guys (seemingly) send off books every week, but this is only my third time ever, with the first in 2006 and the last time was just this past August, so it's a little nervewracking and exciting, all at the same time! I have a few early moderns (by CGC standards : UXM 129, 141, & 142) that aren't 9.8 but we will see what CGC says, then some later moderns (my Cable #1 with no gold ink, so that will come back Qualified I already know ; & my Wolverine vol.3 48 triple cover) then some very recent moderns (EoW and Manifest Destiny) to round it all out. I should see 9.8s on the last group.

:wishluck:

-slym

Dropped off at CGC Booth @ AACC 1-25-14.

4 Modern Fast Tracks, (1 reg, 3 SS)

1 Modern FT received 1-29-14

3 Modern SS FT received 1-30-14

Scheduled For Grading 2-6-2014

2-11-2014: still sitting scheduled to be graded.....

2/13

Non SS @ encapsulation

3 SS waiting for grading....still

3 SS Graded 2/13/ waiting for encapsulation 2/14

1 Non-SS @ encapsulation 2/14

:whee:

I always get so excited and then its a battle with myself to not check on the grades before I receive them back.

2-19-2014

(Business Day 15)

Non SS @ QC

SS waiting for encapsulation

I submitted 4 books using the coupon I got last year on 2/5/14...had to since the coupon expired today.

as of today...they are still "verified"

Curious. After a year to decide on what to send in out of everything you've run across. What made the cut?

I called yesterday to check on a SS book and was told that economy fast track is running just under 2 months turn around time.

Speaking of that tier...

Economy Fast Track (6 books) received on 1/21.

Verified 1/22. According to my math my 20 days (with 2 con Fridays accounted for) will be up on 2/20, so let's see how they do.

Moved to SFG 2/17. There is still time to make the stated 20 day TAT... :wishluck:

Graded 2/18.

Still stuck on graded at the end of business on 2/20, so the stated TAT has passed. It'd be nice if they could ship by the weekend. :wishluck:

Edited by mysterio