• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

27,184 posts in this topic

My EFT entered on 1-13 was marked as shipped today. At least the wait yielded a heaping helping of disappointing grades. :acclaim:

34 business days for a EFT!?!?!!

:ohnoez:

I have it at 36. One show day I think.

Yea I had it at 36 too, but I was going off what mysterio said about accounting for 2 days of cons. I can't keep up with all the cons.

My Modern Tier current 30 business day TAT

Invoiced 1/23

Graded 2/27

28 business days today not including the con days. 29 if you count the actual day it was invoiced but I don't know.

How long does it generally take to ship by USPS from CGC? Is there a way of finding a tracking number?

You should get an email with a tracking number. For me, the email has usually shown up the day after my order is marked shipped. I think on average, it's taken my packages about 5 days, give or take a day.

I've got a few subs in right now. My Econ F/T received on 1/15 graded on 2/6 and has been in QC/Encapsulation since. Way outside the 20 day estimate at this point. I understand that posted TAT are estimates but this business is essentially production based and I would think it would be easy enough to update their advertised estimated TAT to something slightly closer to reality. Customer service says they are very behind on on this tier but caught up on moderns.

Update - my 1/15 Econ F/T shipped today. 30 bus days plus change, but am happy with result!

Economy Fast Track (6 books) received on 1/21.

Verified 1/22. According to my math my 20 days (with 2 con Fridays accounted for) will be up on 2/20, so let's see how they do.

Moved to SFG 2/17. There is still time to make the stated 20 day TAT... :wishluck:

Graded 2/18.

Graded, still (business day #10) 3/3, business day 28.

Graded/QC on 3/4. Business day 29.

update

MFT #1 - verified 2/18 > scheduled 2/27 > graded 2/28

MFT #2 - received 2/24 > verified 2/26 > scheduled 3/5

Modern - received 2/24 > verified 2/26

Economy Fast Track (6 books) received on 1/21.

Verified 1/22. According to my math my 20 days (with 2 con Fridays accounted for) will be up on 2/20, so let's see how they do.

Moved to SFG 2/17. There is still time to make the stated 20 day TAT... :wishluck:

Graded 2/18.

Graded, still (business day #10) 3/3, business day 28.

Graded/QC on 3/4. Business day 29.

Shipped/safe 3/6, 31 business days (13 of them after changing to Graded).

My two Modern FT subs are stuck at Graded as well. One for 8 business days, another for 6.

First one arrived today. Second one stuck at Graded for 11 business days and counting.

Finally hit QC after 14 business days at Graded.

How long does it generally take to ship by USPS from CGC? Is there a way of finding a tracking number?

A tracking number attached to registered mail won't do you much good. Registered mail doesn't get tracking updates like priority mail does, they won't indicate when and where your package is until you actually receive it.