• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,129 posts in this topic

Is anyone else not getting emails, when your submission is Shipped for tracking purposes ? Usually I get a email from Kim H. saying they shipped last 2 submissions nothing!

Sometimes Kim sends the email tracking after the books have already shipped. Happens to me all the time. It's all good if you call after the books are marked shipped/safe, then they will give you the tracking number!!!

Modern Tier

Invoiced 1/23

Graded 2/27

30 business days today & no books :(

32 business days today still in QC. Not counting the day it was verified. :( :( :( :( :(

P.S. I LOVE CGC THEY ARE THE BEST. Just got my shipped/safe

And they gave me the best grades anyone can ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the grades, I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU CGC THANK YOU!!!! :foryou::acclaim: :ACCLAIM:

update

MFT #1 - verified 2/18 > scheduled 2/27 > graded 2/28

MFT #2 - received 2/24 > verified 2/26 > scheduled 3/5

Modern - received 2/24 > verified 2/26

:wishluck: hoping for some movement this week

You're doing better than me.

My single book got verified on 2/18 and there's NO movement since.

Anyone knows why?

4 Lots:

Standard (Rec/Verified Feb 3)

EFT (Rec/Verified Feb 3)

MFT (Rec/Verified Feb 3)

MST (Rec Feb 3)

MST Verified Feb 4

Feb 14 - MFT Scheduled for Grading

Feb 17 MFT Graded

Feb 21 Standard - Scheduled for Grading...business day 14 :sumo:

Wait, so a Modern FT sub got graded well ahead of a Standard sub that arrived on the same day? I think I'd be a little irritated with that chain of events. :P

EDIT: If it makes you feel any better, Feb 7th was a con Friday so that doesn't count as a business day. If you didn't include that in your calculation you're technically at only 13 days on the Standard (though it makes the MFT look that much better too).

Well I am not sure how I feel...modern "should" be done sooner cause of normal TAT but they are stated at 18 days. I took off one day as I believe you guys had a holiday on monday the 17th? If so then would be at 13 days...we shall see.

Most recent updates

Standard (Rec/Verified Feb 3) - Graded as of Feb 24

EFT (Rec/Verified Feb 3) - Scheduled for Grading Feb 26

MFT (Rec/Verified Feb 3) - Graded Feb 17

MST (Rec Feb 3) - Verified Feb 4

Business days thus far (not including Con Feb 7 and Presidents day (shurg) feb 10 is

:news: 17 business days, Standard is clearly behind.

EFT Graded Feb 27

Business day 19...wonder if we can finish the 15 day Standard tier today...highly doubtful as they haven't gone through QC yet doh!

Standard shipped/safe March 4th total of 19 business days (took 2 off 1 con/holiday). +4 from Posted times.

MFT shipped/safe March 6 total of 21 business days (took 2 off 1 con/holiday) +3 from posted times

EFT still at graded today is business day 24. Already +4 from posted times.

MST scheduled for grading March 6th today is business day 24. I have a feeling I know where this will end up.

EFT day 25 still at graded. +5 so when is it deemed acceptable to pay for a faster service and them be so far behind? 10%, 20% I can understand if I knew subbing in that they were behind on the fast tracks but when you publish a "current" turnaround time and you are out by soooo much :(:pullhair:

MST graded March 10 at day 25 of 30

Modern submission #5 (not fast track)

Received: 2/05/14

Back before St. Patricks Day? :wishluck:

Verified: 2/05/14

Scheduled for grading: 3/7/14

Graded: 3/11/14

Nice.

Modern Non Fast Track, Some Prescreen, some not.

Received: 2/11

Scheduled for Grading: 3/11

Modern fast track seems to be running way behind...

Rec'd 2/19

Still in graded status as of 3/12 (about a week in this status)

:(

I'm at almost 2 weeks on this status

Modern fast track seems to be running way behind...

Rec'd 2/19

Still in graded status as of 3/12 (about a week in this status)

:(

I'm at almost 2 weeks on this status

Definitely the hold up for all tiers my Econ FT is at 2 weeks in this status as well.

Not sure but it has been really bad lately. I have a customer that sent in 2 30 book submissions. he got one back about 10 days ago and the other submission is still sitting at graded. Both were submitted value fast track on the same day.

I submitted last month... Verified 2/18 and still sitting there "Verified" as of 3/12. It is my first time so Im like a kid on Christmas morning.

---Joel---

What tier did you use? Fast track?

I remember my first time way back. Good luck :wishluck:

It was all modern, but I also had some shipped out by a local comic shop a week earlier, some pre 80s and some post 80s. Will be interested to compare the turn around times .

Good luck with them! But do be prepared for them to split the submission, because nothing "pre 80s" qualifies for the modern tier. So they either all went Economy or got split into two submissions.