• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,129 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2022 at 9:10 AM, eddly said:

Its the first appearance of deadpool! I think.

lol somewhat but the sarcasm isn't lost on me. I mean sure it's NM #98, yet one could argue it was a 1st app. I'm not too sure if it is though. There is Domino in #98.

That is a flashback, so X-force #8......... would be something of a real flashback. Even CGC marked it as the "real" Domino. :( I'm not sure if it would be bad to kick this hornet's nest.  I like the book. It is a Decent book. I'm just not sure if it is the 1st. (of Deadpool__)

On 2/11/2022 at 8:09 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That is a lot of X-force #11 lol 

Its an affordable book when I find it raw. I bought about 15 of these from one seller back in 2019... they all had a large non color breaking bend on the top right of the cover from improper storage (unsold store stock). Good candidates for pressing.

On 2/11/2022 at 9:16 AM, eddly said:

Its an affordable book when I find it raw. I bought about 15 of these from one seller back in 2019... they all had a large non color breaking bend on the top right of the cover from improper storage (unsold store stock). Good candidates for pressing.

Amen. 

On 2/11/2022 at 8:16 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol somewhat but the sarcasm isn't lost on me. I mean sure it's NM #98, yet one could argue it was a 1st app. I'm not too sure if it is though. There is Domino in #98.

That is a flashback, so X-force #8......... would be something of a real flashback. Even CGC marked it as the "real" Domino. :( I'm not sure if it would be bad to kick this hornet's nest.  I like the book. It is a Decent book. I'm just not sure if it is the 1st. (of Deadpool__)

Ya not deadpool... i think its deadpool's 5th appearance. Just don't want to mention it as a Domino appearance as it will trigger @Lazyboy. If you are reading this Lazyboy, I agree with you, its a mess and not a debate I want to start again.

On 2/11/2022 at 12:41 PM, Lord Gemini said:

And I realize in looking at my little spreadsheet inventory that I don't have a single copy. I feel a tickle of FOMO at the back of my brain. Ha ha.

Amen. It's one that brings joy. It was an earlier on book for me #consmakeadeal

So part of my April 2021 order included some Eternals books. Since then, they've gone way up in value and then came crashing down. The books haven't even been pressed yet. The nice thing is that by the time I get them back, the Eternals reboot would have come and gone. Maybe it will be a little better. :wishluck:

On 2/12/2022 at 7:41 PM, I like pie said:

25 book FT pre-screen Delivered/Recieved 1/13

Shipped 2/11

100% passed 9.8 and a handful were definitely borderline. 

@I like pie Congrats on the results of FT Prescreen! That is awesome!

@CGC Mike Thank you for reading the posts here. Please take this message to your  CS team members. This post is part of what’s currently wrong at CGC.

I’ve had a 25 book Modern Pre-screen (non-fast track, No CCS) submission at CGC since mid June that was opened and set to SFG on August 20. It Is still at SFG. 
My submission has now moved past 165 business days at SFG, and will be closer to 190 days or more before it ships. Currently the ever changing Mod Prescreen estimate is 130 +15 or 145 days. Yet here is a Fast Tracked Mod Prescreen submission that was shipped in 22 days when the current estimate is 90 + 15 or 105 days. 
If the FT submission can be delivered 80% faster than estimated why does a non FT submission take 75% longer to be delivered? Why?

• Administrator
On 2/13/2022 at 12:08 AM, ChrispyC66 said:

@CGC Mike Thank you for reading the posts here. Please take this message to your  CS team members. This post is part of what’s currently wrong at CGC.

I’ve had a 25 book Modern Pre-screen (non-fast track, No CCS) submission at CGC since mid June that was opened and set to SFG on August 20. It Is still at SFG. 
My submission has now moved past 165 business days at SFG, and will be closer to 190 days or more before it ships. Currently the ever changing Mod Prescreen estimate is 130 +15 or 145 days. Yet here is a Fast Tracked Mod Prescreen submission that was shipped in 22 days when the current estimate is 90 + 15 or 105 days. 
If the FT submission can be delivered 80% faster than estimated why does a non FT submission take 75% longer to be delivered? Why?

I will try to find an answer for you.  

I was told books pulled out of order were mistakes. 

My submission has now moved past 165 business days at SFG, and will be closer to 190 days or more before it ships. Currently the ever changing Mod Prescreen estimate is 130 +15 or 145 days.

This is unacceptable.

On 2/13/2022 at 8:11 AM, joeypost said:

I was told books pulled out of order were mistakes. 

Thats what I'm afraid of too. I forget now but called on a sub, and they mentioned yet another new building, I'm hoping things aren't lost in the shuffle. Prayers for all, in Jesus name, just don't know what else to do.

I should mention that things were not only pulled out of order, but we're lost when changing buildings. Can't help but hope, cause that's my character yet doh!