• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
78 78

27,575 posts in this topic

On 8/22/2024 at 4:23 PM, TRMN8R5 said:

That literally just changed when I saw yours and refreshed mine.  By date, we're on exactly the same sched.

I still have 8/13’s that haven’t hit GEI. 

On 8/22/2024 at 7:31 PM, joeypost said:

I still have 8/13’s that haven’t hit GEI. 

I am not sure how they figure out their queue for grading, but this may be linked to my submission showing up a week before it went into the system. If I remember correctly I believe you said you drop your books off at CGC directly so there may be a different line or different consideration about what order to grade them in. Dunno, just a guess. 

12 Pre-Screen Modern Sent from Canada:

Mailed: 07/21/24

Delivered: 8/01/24

SFG: 08/9/24

GEI:  08/19/24

G/QC:  8/22/24

Shipped:  ?  ?

CC was charged yesterday, but no official indication on how many books made the cut.  But given the charges, i'd say half or less than half made the prescreen :(

One of my Signature Series Private Signing Subs went to GEI this afternoon.

This was for the Tradd Moore signing...which was done during SDCC.  I did get on the remark option and from what I saw Felix post of his insta...they all look amazing!!!  Excited, happy and all the good feelings for this one guys.

On 8/23/2024 at 1:08 PM, Spectre1983 said:

Here's where I'm stuck.  Pending since 5/24/24.

image.thumb.png.07335a98db2cf73ee4625aaa388e046f.png

lol You're stuck? haha, if it moves let me know!

image.png.4045385caa44dcf664952f02debfcde4.png

Oh wait yours is from May? ??? I'd call then :) @Spectre1983

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/23/2024 at 7:08 PM, Spectre1983 said:

Here's where I'm stuck.  Pending since 5/24/24.

image.thumb.png.07335a98db2cf73ee4625aaa388e046f.png

Wow yeah that's not cool, took me a minute to realise that's from May I'd definitely reach out to them. Half my unsigned subs from July are back in my hand already it's my signed subs from the same date that are dragging 

I'd be happy if I called and they said it was on track, but I won't because surely it is; although, definitely slower than before con season and I'd assume calling would only tell me the same.

I'd like to say in the meantime, but nothing too much going on and I guess I should just be thankful for the peace and quiet.

What a year so far...

Slowing down a bit during peak convention season is the normal seasonal fluctuation as they add all of the on-site submissions to the mix. It will work its way through the system shortly.

On 8/20/2024 at 8:52 AM, FigaroToe said:

Just shipped today, got 8 9.8s and 2 9.9s. Pretty stoked!!

aaaand 7/10 had scuffs. Time for some fun MEs. Really hoping these don't take 3+ weeks to get back.

Tier (also list FastTrack where applicable): Modern
TAT as of Receipt Date: 15 days
Number of books: 2
Shipped to Sarasota: unknown (hand delivered by One Stop Comic Shop as part of GalaxyCon SJ [8/15-8/17] submissions)
Received by S&R: unknown
CGC Entered/Received: unknown

Verified: unknown
Scheduled for Grading: 8/27

Graded: TBD
Shipped/Safe: TBD
Received (by owner): TBD

Edited by ExNihilo