• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ChrispyC66 said:
20 minutes ago, ALM3 said:

I haven't called.  Its not like customer service can do anything to affect the pace of grading.  Even if they could, I don't want graders to get the book knowing that I was "that guy" when evaluating the book

(I know they don't know whose book it is...but don't tempt fate)

Call them. There might be something wrong with the orders. Don’t be bashful, they’re your books. At the very least you’ll get peace of mind.

+1

3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Modern non fast track, received on 2/7/20

SFG on 2/27/20

Nice!  Using their turn around data then my prescreen invoiced on 1/28 should be moving up any day now.  Good luck!

Edited by 1Cool

51 minutes ago, Shockmaster said:

My 1/20 Modern prescreen is still sitting in received.

That just plain sucks!  You should call them . . but not mention my name.

FedEx ground took 3 weeks to ship 4 books and charged 45 bucks. 4 economy silver age received 1/2. But ccs is pressing too. Ho hum. Coming in at about 120 buck per book. Economy?  No change in status...  maybe I’m just not used to waiting months for something I buy. It kind of takes the wind out of the sails...

On 2/27/2020 at 12:46 PM, Ryan. said:

Modern non fast track, received on 2/7/20

SFG on 2/27/20

Still SFG grading on 3/3/2020.

I'm going to make a wild guess that this will ship this Friday.

Had 2 separate STANDARD track invoices - 2 books each:  

One received 2/21, shipped today, 3/3. 

Another received 2/26, also shipped today - even marked as shipped a couple hours before the 2/21 submission.  Now that is lightning fast - way to go CGC! 

Now just waiting on a non-fast track modern submission that is SFG, was received 2/10.  Similar to @Ryan. - I too guessing will ship this Friday. 

On 2/26/2020 at 2:37 PM, ALM3 said:

I haven't called.  Its not like customer service can do anything to affect the pace of grading.  Even if they could, I don't want graders to get the book knowing that I was "that guy" when evaluating the book

(I know they don't know whose book it is...but don't tempt fate)

On 2/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

Call them. There might be something wrong with the orders. Don’t be bashful, they’re your books. At the very least you’ll get peace of mind.

@ALM3 What’s going on with your submissions? Did they move to SFG or better?