• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PKJ said:

The one I copied was from my Thursday Walkthrough Submission. They just missed the last one, it is what it is. 

My question is that while we know to write "EX" or "WK" on our boxes how would a new customer know that. (shrug)

No where on the CGC website now does it have those instructions to write Express (EX) or Walkthru (WK) on the package if you are sending in expensive books.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

9 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Actually I just looked at my May 7th online Express (EX) submission order.  The wording was also NOT there's and it was box was pulled right away.  So probably still good, just weird they pulled the "yellow" wording from the email.

Ya I think you asked before or back then, I thought I was having deja vu  lol

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya I think you asked before or back then, I thought I was having deja vu  lol

No this is my first time noticing. 

2 minutes ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:
On 5/20/2021 at 6:37 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

For what it's worth I have some modern mags that got rec'd on 2/1. I'll let you know when i get an update.

They moved to SFG

today? on Sunday? just clarifying :wishluck: 

51 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

ccs charged me today, which is weird on a sunday....like wtf lol finally some kind of movement . I alsongot chargedbthe old rate...lucky me?? 

Screenshot_20210606-191745_Chrome.jpg

A Sunday miracle. That's great!

1 minute ago, Ninja0215 said:

I couldn't believe it!!!!! I was totally shocked!!! Im so excited!! Not exactly having a great day either. A good friend past away today soni was kinda down earlier. 

Peace friend, one day at a time, glad you got some ease :)

59 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

ccs charged me today, which is weird on a sunday....like wtf lol finally some kind of movement . I alsongot chargedbthe old rate...lucky me?? 

Same here, charged by CCS today (Sunday 06/06) for multiple submissions, thankfully at the correct old rates.

6 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

Same here, charged by CCS today (Sunday 06/06) for multiple submissions, thankfully at the correct old rates.

Yes!!!! I was so done at this point I wouldn't have even fought them on it. You guys are a good group,,  I'm sticking around.  

36 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

I couldn't believe it!!!!! I was totally shocked!!! Im so excited!! Not exactly having a great day either. A good friend past away today soni was kinda down earlier. 

Oof, that's rough. I'm so sorry.

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

I'm sure it will flip over to being received at cgc tomorrow at least I hope so. 

You more than likely still have a ways to go. I was charged by CCS on 5/20 and my books are still stuck at received from the original January date ccs opened the box. Ive been doing the same thing, refreshing the page 3+ times a day since I was charged. Continuously punishing myself hoping that this box will move to cgc or my 4 submissions since April show up in the system.

1 minute ago, Jkelly said:

You more than likely still have a ways to go. I was charged by CCS on 5/20 and my books are still stuck at received from the original January date ccs opened the box. Ive been doing the same thing, refreshing the page 3+ times a day since I was charged. Continuously punishing myself hoping that this box will move to cgc or my 4 submissions since April show up in the system.

Ooofff, well there goes that dream but I still have my fingers crossed. 

1 minute ago, Ninja0215 said:

Ooofff, well there goes that dream but I still have my fingers crossed. 

Since your submission is only 3 books sometimes the smaller boxes get to jump the line. One of my last submissions had something like 28 books submitted at the same time and the straggler 3 came back to me like 2 weeks before the others.