• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Gaard said:

For those who have recently gotten their subs back, can you shed some light on whether the published TATs are closer going by the 'delivered' date, or going by the 'received' date?

Mine was received to me a week ago, and I'd say delivered date.....

It was like 55 days from received to shipped, but it was delivered three weeks prior (thumbsu

3 minutes ago, Point Five said:

And the signings! My god, the signings! Funnybooks may have to work through the weekend.

I already have stock headline announcements in the can..pretty much any current creator with a pulse, washed up 70's tv stars, 80's playboy playmates, one hit movie wonders like the chinese kid from Goonies and Lou Ferigno ready to go live at a moments notice

Edited by Funnybooks

50 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

I already have stock headline announcements in the can..pretty much any current creator with a pulse, washed up 70's tv stars, 80's playboy playmates, one hit movie wonders like the chinese kid from Goonies and Lou Ferigno ready to go live at a moments notice

If it were up to me you’d get one of those $2500 bonuses from CGC, as truly you are doing the Lord’s work here.

I contacted CGC right in the middle of the crash of 2021 and they informed me that the CCS service is not deducted from the membership credit. So that being said, CCS has not billed me yet. 

March Modern Slow Boat Shipment

Shipped to CGC                      3/8

Delivered to CGC                    3/11

‘Received’ by CGC                   4/3   (16 business days later)

Scheduled for Grading             6/3   (43 business days later / 59 business days so far)

Grading / Quality Control        6/10 (5 business days later / 64 business days so far)

Shipped                                  6/11 (1 business day later / 65 business days total)

2 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:

Since the boards are back and everyone in this thread is Hella cool, I'm gonna ask this here. If you drop books off at a con , do you pay your balance in full there?? Ty cgc fam 

They take your credit card info and you're charged once your books are back at the CGC office and entered into the system.

Just now, SeanYork said:

I was hoping it was just me and it meant they were in the process of updating the status.

Lol that did flash before my brain too for myself but then I checked later and same circle lol

On 6/3/2021 at 8:42 PM, Fisionbomb said:

Not exactly relative to TAT's, but from this shipment finally... OUCH. Had this forever, pulled from a dank closet and given to me when I was a wee one in rougly '91. Not super concerned about the grade cuz it's mine, for me, never an intention to sell, been through abuse and very well read, knew for sure it had a lot of defects but wow after C&P I was expecting at least 5.0.  Should still present nicely but. ...This is why I shouldn't even begin to speculate about grades of lower grade books.

20210603_203205.jpg

The 3.0 in all its "glory"...

20210612_203952.jpg

Sorry, it’s been years since my last CGC submission. I’ve got some books in for reholder now. They’ve been there since the first week of May without having been entered into their system.

the below image is a screen grab from CGC, and it says the reholder turn around time is approximately 63 days.

is this 63 days from the day the books were initially delivered to CGC? Or 63 days from when cgc finally opens the box and checks in my books?  Please just kill me now if it’s the latter.

74504E51-A39C-43A3-9CCB-F86521A1FD09.png

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost