• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

getting rid of the trash

28 posts in this topic

short of actually tossing them in the garbage does anyone have any opinion on getting rid of trash (aka 90's marvel) comics?

i'm sure we all have a box or two (or 10) of this junk we wish we could get rid of but something inside says nooooooo don't throw it away!!!! atleast i do. it's taking up space and i'd like to condense what raw comics i have down to a small collection of very specific stuff.

so ya i got no ideas, and i assume there isn't an answer, but figured i'd ask.

Nope. Comics are a HUGE hit with kids at Halloween.

You'll be the most popular house in the neighborhood.

Yup, we've done it the past 2 years and the kids keep coming back for seconds. Big hit.

Yup, we've done it the past 2 years and the kids keep coming back for seconds. Big hit.

I actually suggested it because I've seen you talk about it before. :gossip:

I actually suggested it because I've seen you talk about it before. :gossip:

:headbang:

Archies seem to go first but they all disappear eventually, and much better than candy which disappears in a few seconds.

The kids on my street love the Verotik titles :thumbsup:

We give comics away at Halloween as well. The kids go crazy! Just make sure the comics are age appropriate.