• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 Dave Stevens CGC 9.6 Slabs for $100

13 posts in this topic

Well hopefully that will get at least a little attention....

Usual rules apply, no HOSers and :takeit: rules supreme over the PM. Shipping will be exact based on weight and zip code and service selected. I'm going to do a group discount on these in an attempt to move these all at once.

I have the following 5 CGC universal slabs that I would like to sell altogether if possible. If not, I will move them off to Ebay in a couple of days and just see what happens.

Bettie Page Queen of the Nile #3

Rocketeer Special Edition

Starslayer #2

Vanguard Illustrated #2

Alien Worlds #2

Send me a PM if you have any questions. I'll try and post pictures when I get home from work tonight. Thanks all :)

Yeah, that's probably going to be it for Dave stuff. I've got some raw Alter Egos ready to send out for grading, but this was the last of my slab copies I plan to sell until the next batch comes back from CGC sometime in 2013 probably. As it stands I now have 12 9.8, 2 9.6, 1 9.4, and 1 9.2 Stevens slabs. I'll sell the 9.4 for $30 when I find a decent upgrade (DNAgents 24), and will sell the 9.2 for $50 if someone wants it (3-D Zone).