• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spideys for sale

95 posts in this topic

Its been a long time since I've had a sales thread here. Thought I would give it another try. I've not had GPA in years so if my prices are off shoot me a PM.

I prefer shipping with USPS priority box but if you have a preference we could probably work something out. Shipping is in the range of $8 last time I checked. I will not make a profit on shipping, if it is under the quote I'll refund the difference.

I will take Paypal - money orders - personal checks - gold - silver or cash.

I will start with:

Amazing Spider-Man #6 (4.5 - 5.0) coupon cut out from last page. Does not affect story but someone is learning to hypnotize. Purchased off the board, just cant remember from who.

:news: SOLD through PM

asm6.jpg

asm6back.jpg

Its been a long time since I've had a sales thread here. Thought I would give it another try. I've not had GPA in years so if my prices are off shoot me a PM.

I prefer shipping with USPS priority box but if you have a preference we could probably work something out. Shipping is in the range of $8 last time I checked. I will not make a profit on shipping, if it is under the quote I'll refund the difference.

I will start with:

Amazing Spider-Man #6 (4.5 - 5.0) coupon cut out from last page. Does not affect story but someone is learning to hypnotize. Purchased off the board, just cant remember from who.

$200

asm6.jpg

asm6back.jpg

Looks way better than 4.5/5.0. Any stains or anything unable to be seen?

I will start with:

$200

asm6.jpg

asm6back.jpg

Looks way better than 4.5/5.0. Any stains or anything unable to be seen?

Nope, what you see is what you get. No stains,not hidden damage except the clipped coupon.