• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone, Batman, Sandman, Madman, Walking Dead DISCOUNTS ADDED! Recap pg 34

340 posts in this topic

Whiteout Graphic Novel (9.4) - Your Price: $6.00 :news:SOLD to krakenslair!

Frank Miller cover. Rucka/Lieber. This book has a tipped in signature plate that reads: "This limited edition, signed tip-in sheet commemorates the initial shipment of the Whiteout trade paperback collection. May 1999." It is signed by both Lieber and Rucka.

Whiteout.jpg

:takeit:

Whiteout Graphic Novel (9.6) - Your Price: $6.00

Frank Miller cover. Rucka/Lieber. This book has a tipped in signature plate that reads: "This limited edition, signed tip-in sheet commemorates the initial shipment of the Whiteout trade paperback collection. May 1999." It is signed by both Lieber and Rucka.

Whiteout.jpg

:takeit:

My water heater blew up, so listings may be sporadic as I deal with the repairman :P

Oh Lord. So sorry to hear this.

Oh, it's ok. I'm in a temporary rental house, so I ain't gotta pay for it.

And my comics are two floors above it :headbang:

Whew!

Now I feel better, as I was going to spend an additional $500 in this thread to help you out. Time to put that money back in the Hello Kitty bank.

:o

My water heater blew up, so listings may be sporadic as I deal with the repairman :P

Oh Lord. So sorry to hear this.

Oh, it's ok. I'm in a temporary rental house, so I ain't gotta pay for it.

And my comics are two floors above it :headbang:

Whew!

Now I feel better, as I was going to spend an additional $500 in this thread to help you out. Time to put that money back in the Hello Kitty bank.

:o

lol

I'm determining that plumbers are grumpy.

Walking Dead Weekly 1-5 Lot (9.6-9.8) - Your Price: $90.00

Ok, I've got a set of Walking Dead Weekly. 1-5. And dang if I know how to price 'em. I was frankly surprised at the prices seen on eBay for similar sets. I'm not going to be giving these away, but hopefully they will be priced competitively. I can lower the price later if it's too high. I honestly have no clue (shrug)

I found one set of 1-5, the #1 was in VG and the others VF/NM that went for $32.

I found one set of 1-5, all in 'eBay NM' that went for $103.

It looks like the #1 in NM goes for $50 raw regularly. CGC'd at 9.8 for around $100.

I would venture a guess that all of these are 9.6 with aspirations to 9.8, but no promises on any of them. See scans for particulars. I'll price 'em at $90 and see what happens.

th_WalkingWeekly01.jpg th_WalkingWeekly02.jpg th_WalkingWeekly03.jpg th_WalkingWeekly04.jpg th_WalkingWeekly05.jpg

WalkingWeekly01.jpg

Alright, Marvel it is.

I'll do the Nyx first. Just a couple of words about it before y'all break your fingers....it is not super high grade. I'd say maybe a 9.2-9.4. And it has been pressed by JoeyPost. It does present beautifully, however.

Be a minute or two.