• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone, Batman, Sandman, Madman, Walking Dead DISCOUNTS ADDED! Recap pg 34

340 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-Men 266 (8.0) - Your Price: $20.00 :news:SOLD to highradart!

This book is tough for me to grade....it's a tad bit 'wavy', but not due to water damage. Not sure what happened. It looks nice though. We'll call it an 8.0, I think that's pretty safe.

X-Men266.jpg

Spider-Man 1 (Silver edition, signed) (9.6) - Your Price: $10.00

This has been in my personal collection for 22 years. Signed by Todd in silver ink at The Spider's Web in Puyallup way back in the day. My local comic shop/book store got some and brought them back to Montana. This is an extra copy, I'm keeping one.

SpiderMan01.jpg

Spider-Man 1 (Silver edition, signed) (9.6) - Your Price: $10.00

This has been in my personal collection for 22 years. Signed by Todd in silver ink at The Spider's Web in Puyallup way back in the day. My local comic shop/book store got some and brought them back to Montana. This is an extra copy, I'm keeping one.

SpiderMan01.jpg

Cool book.

A word about the New Mutants 98 before I post the book so's you have the 411 before snagging it.

This book is similar in respects to the Nyx 3. 9.2-9.4ish and was pressed by JoeyPost. Not uber-high grade, but a nice book for someone like me that doesn't have to have the pristine copy.

Coming up in a minute.