• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Package to CGC not delivered? Advice please

9 posts in this topic

Hey all, so I'm hoping for a quick answer (before 2am) otherwise I would have posted this in the Ask CGC question forum. So my package of comic submissions was out for delivery today to CGC, however it says that it wasn't delivered and without giving a reason, and just says a notice was left to pick it up at the post office.

Is this normal? Does anyone know if the PO Box is onsite, or if someone physically go to the post office everyday to pick up the packages? I just don't see a CGC employees going to the post office to sign for my 1 package. Should I schedule it for re-delivery?

And for what its worth, it did not have signature confirmation either so I have no idea why it wasn't delivered to the P O box, again, unless this is normal.

Oh and I called USPS and they couldn't tell me anything other than what the site says. Here's a screenshot

vo4H0.png

129992.png.99dd5f230a00e9b2b2f4ab906e45eb0a.png

Anything on a USPS tracking is normal. You will know the completely updated (and sometimes completely different) status for a fact sometime in the next two months.

Give or take a month.

Anything on a USPS tracking is normal. You will know the completely updated (and sometimes completely different) status for a fact sometime in the next two months.

Give or take a month.

Oh good, that's more comforting than the answer my friend gave which was "they got your box, saw they were 8.0s, and refused delivery".

Give or take a month.

Oh good, that's more comforting than the answer my friend gave which was "they got your box, saw they were 8.0s, and refused delivery".

I rarely ever have a problem with a USPS package, but their tracking is 100% reliably unreliable.

This happened to me today as well for 10:00 am delivery with the USPS. There was no problem as CGC has the invoices and they are listed on the website as received. Now let the long wait begin.

No invoice on mine unfortunately (says nothing received yet) :(

it just means it's at the PO Box and they left a note for CGC to pick it up. It happened to me last time and I kind of freaked out too ;)

Yep.

Well this makes me feel better then, thanks!