• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NM 98 9.8, X-Men 266 9.6, ASM 300 9.6 & 9.8 *ALL SOLD*

32 posts in this topic

It's really hit or miss. You just have to be selling your books at the moment that someone decides they can afford it and that's what they want. Don't get too discouraged by them not selling and list them elsewhere if you feel the need. I do it all the time and I'm sure others do as well. It's just nice that we have a place to go that allows us the opportunity of selling without the massive fees. :applause:

Prices lowered 1 last time before I post to ebay set higher. I will keep them here until Thursday night

Are these too popular here? Trying to understand why they are getting no love. Nobody collects these and only want to flip them, so not willing to pay at or under FMV?

I thought these would sell well here.

I will be looking for both ASM#300 and NM#98 in 9.8 in the future. It is just bad timing for me as I have been picking up other books. I think the prices are around what I expect to pay. It may just be bad timing for people?

Prices lowered 1 last time before I post to ebay set higher. I will keep them here until Thursday night

Are these too popular here? Trying to understand why they are getting no love. Nobody collects these and only want to flip them, so not willing to pay at or under FMV?

For what it's worth, I think you are doing a good job of communicating prices, etc and posting clear images of the books for sale. Having said that, it may simply be that these books are among those that most collectors who have interest in them already own in nice grades. I think they are great books and wish you luck for this and future board offerings.

I agree. Great books, great prices. I wish this site had store fronts for the members. Id even pay a premium for a service like that. That way you could have a running list of the books you have available without the fear of it getting buried on the sales forum.

I wanted to splurge on the NM 98 on the first price drop, but didn't drop the hammer only because I'm saving up my $$$ for Wizard World Austin. I agree that it's just bad timing for ya cause those are sweet books.

I will be looking for both ASM#300 and NM#98 in 9.8 in the future. It is just bad timing for me as I have been picking up other books. I think the prices are around what I expect to pay. It may just be bad timing for people?

ditto

I agree. Great books, great prices. I wish this site had store fronts for the members. Id even pay a premium for a service like that. That way you could have a running list of the books you have available without the fear of it getting buried on the sales forum.

Have you seen this website ?

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com

It enables dealers/collectors to not only showcase thier collections, but run "Classified Ads". It's new so alot of people haven't signed up for it yet, but I think it's an awesome site !