• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NM 98 9.8, X-Men 266 9.6, ASM 300 9.6 & 9.8 *ALL SOLD*

32 posts in this topic

Shipping anywhere in the US comes USPS Priority insured and its $10.

Shipping open to international buyers again. Price will be at cost wherever its going to.

I accept Paypal.

No buyers that are on the prohibited list here.

Will accept PM's or the :takeit:

Both of these are white pages.

$300 $285 $265 $260 $250 for each one 9.6 Amazing Spider-Man 300 (90 day average on gpa is $277) :news:*SOLD*

$600 $590 $580 $570 $560 for the 9.8 Amazing Spider-Man 300 (90 day average on gpa is $594) :news: Sold On FeeBay

$110 $100 $90 $80 for the 9.6 Uncanny X-Men 266 (90 day average on gpa is $107) :news: Sold On FeeBay

$350 $340 $330 $320 for each 9.8 New Mutants 98 (90 day average on gpa is $335) :news:Both Sold On FeeBay

Sorry about the flash. I don't have a scanner that can fit slabs.

Click each picture 3 times to fully enlarge:

GDrI0l.jpg

I was looking at the pictures and I saw a long hair stuck to the slab on the 9.8 ASM 300 in the yellow circle near the looping web part of the picture.

In case anyone saw that and thought it was some kind of marking on the comic or the case, I got rid of that pic and took another one. Its in my original post now.

I have sold to a few Canadians before and will sell to them again. One Canadian has gotten more comics from me than anyone else here. I just did something a little different the last time I sent something to Canada and I want to make sure that person gets it with no issues before I send anything else.

If they say it got there ok, then I will know its cool and if any of these are still up by then it will be open to Canada or whatever other country. I got nothing against shipping there, this is only temporary.

Prices lowered 1 last time before I post to ebay set higher. I will keep them here until Thursday night

Are these too popular here? Trying to understand why they are getting no love. Nobody collects these and only want to flip them, so not willing to pay at or under FMV?

I thought these would sell well here.

Prices lowered 1 last time before I post to ebay set higher. I will keep them here until Thursday night

Are these too popular here? Trying to understand why they are getting no love. Nobody collects these and only want to flip them, so not willing to pay at or under FMV?

I thought these would sell well here.

For what it's worth, I think you are doing a good job of communicating prices, etc and posting clear images of the books for sale. Having said that, it may simply be that these books are among those that most collectors who have interest in them already own in nice grades. I think they are great books and wish you luck for this and future board offerings.